°♧Chapter Four♧°

A/N: The animatic/song attached won't be relative to the story until near the end, but feel free to vibe either way. Also, the animatic itself doesn't actually happen in the story, I just thought it'd be funny to attach a Sally face animatic of this song since, well, this is a Sally face fanfic lol.

Warning: The chapter's quite long and so is the A/N after it, please take time reading both, thanks.

°~•.---------------------------.•~°

As painfully annoying as Travis found geography to be, he made the decision that paying attention to his school work would be a lot more endurable than trying to decipher the meaning behind Ramsey's notes.

Notes of which he now permanently had in his notebook, written down with a pen in Ramsey's strangely perfect handwriting where his eyes seemed to have trouble with looking away.

Not to mention how despite the teachers attempt to decrease the amount of distraction going on by separating them, Travis could feel the other boys stare from across the room, even without needing to glance over to check- but also because he didn't want to.

The clock quietly ticked closer and closer to his hometime, eventually arriving and triggering the school bells to ring.

Travis stood up from his desk immediately, rushing out of the classroom before Ramsey could barely reach him in the hallway, only to see him dash away.

He was surprisingly fast. If Travis wasn't so against the idea, he could easily make the track team.

His feet were speedy, making sharp cuts and turning all the way to the abandoned school building and his cliques meeting place.

He got there before everybody else, breathless and tired from the running.

Only a few more minutes passed before a few of his friends started showing up, each of them greeted Travis with a smile and a wave, to which he'd send them a restless nod and nervous smile in reply.

While the other clique members may not have had as great a relationship or meaningful of a friendship with Travis in comparison to Phillip, they all knew of his anxious habits and boundaries. Each and every one of them knowing when not to interfere with Travis's nervous pacing or concerning amount of nail biting or fist clenching.

This was one quality that made this group so special and comforting to Travis.

"Phillip will be here in a few minutes. I just passed him and saw him chatting one up with Mr. Hector" Kevin Murray, one of the mini actors and big-time clothes designers they had in the group, had assured him, Travis giving him a more relaxed smile before going to wait at the doorway

Travis continued to pace back and forth at the entrance, only stopping once Phillip had finally arrived.

It didn't take him long to recognise that look on Travis's face, the look of a friend in desperate need of advice.

Phillip swung his backpack over a chair with the others before following the anxiety ridden Travis outside for the second private conversation this week.

"What is it this time?" He asked once they'd come to a halt.

Travis pondered for a bit, allowing the events from earlier to wash over him before beginning to recap his experience with his friend.

Phillip stood quietly, listening to his friend ramble on about his notebook, writing messages about the Jersey Boys to a slightly beaten up red-head, and that said red-head turned out to be none other than Ramsey Marshall.