Where am I?

Quinn slowly opened her eyes, her head aching in pain. She tried looking around but wherever she was pitch black. She moved her legs out from under her trying to stand up, but her ankles were tied together. Quinn wiggled and squirmed but there was no space to move. She tried to bring her hand up to feel the walls around her, but they were tied together too. Quinn could feel her breaths grow faster and thicker. A light sound of music caught her attention, and she stuck her head up. The music slowly got louder and louder until it was coming from right in front of her.

Two doors in front of her swung open with a bang and light poured into the dark space where Quinn sat. She squinted, her eyes trying to adjust to the newfound light. She glanced from side to side, it appeared as though she had been stuffed into a cupboard. She looked down at her shirt in horror. The top of it had been saturated with dark red blood that began to ooze down her arm. Quinn managed to look up from the sight but was immediately startled. The white and purple animatronic from before stood right in front of her. Quinn pushed herself to the back of the cupboard trying to distance herself from the animatronic as much as possible. The robot's arms reached out towards her latching onto her leg. It forcefully tugged her out of the closet and Quinn's head hit the cold tiles hard. She looked around trying to get an idea of where she was but nothing looked familiar. The animatronic began to drag her into room after room. Her head banged on every raised tile sending a wave of pain through her upper body. Quinn turned her head slightly looking over her shoulder, a trail of blood smeared over the checkered floor as she was dragged. Just the sight of the gooey liquid makes her want to be sick. Quinn tried so desperately to untie her hands, but the knot was done too tightly. "Where is this thing taking me" Quinn pondered.