THE EPILOGUE ✨🌈

*Louis' POV*

"Shhh, we'll do it together" I whispered. Freddie and Darcy, they both giggled.

I counted till 3 with my fingers.
"Happy Birthday, Daddy!!"
"Happy Birthday, princess"

"Aww, thank you, sunshines. You wanna give daddy a birthday hug?"
My three babies, Freddie, Darcy and Harry, shared a hug. It was Harry's birthday and we had planned to wake him up with a surprise.

"We got you something, Daddy" Darcy said
"Omg- I- How?" Harry said
I could clearly see the tears in his eyes. They were out of happiness, happiness of holding the same blue-green book from probably a decade ago.

"What is this, daddy?" Freddie asked
"This, honey, has a long long story"
"I want to listen to that story too!!" Bear, Ziam's kid, said
"Whoa Payno, Zayn, Niall when did you arrive?" I asked
"Darcy invited us yesterday, and why would we miss Harry's birthday?"
"Can we hear the story pleaseee uncle, H?" Bear insisted.

Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry and I shared a look of approval.

"This is the story of how I met, Louis. It's long, but it never gets boring... It begins with Chapter 1 "I found a love, for me" "

............

"So we're in the story now too???" All three of the kids asked together.
"Yes sugar pies" Harry said

They all exclaimed and giggled and we could only fond over their happiness.

"I love you, Louis. Whatever happens *fixes wedding ring* we'll always be together"
"I love you too, Harry" I replied with tears from the story of us he told, in which Zayn, Niall, Liam and I joined too.

I kissed him, not thinking twice about the others.
"Ewww, daddy"
"Yeahh Ewww" Zayn and Liam said

"Shhhh, that's my ship" Niall said
Everyone laughed and engulfed him in a hug.

....
"Every story has an ending, but Harry and I's will always have new beginnings. Thanks to everyone who has supported us all this time🫶💙💚"

 Thanks to everyone who has supported us all this time🫶💙💚"

A/N Thank you everyone for reading my book

.
.
.
.
A/N
Thank you everyone for reading my book. It is my first book so ignore any silly mistakes. Hope you enjoyed reading and Liked it too.

All the Love,
~AISH 💙💚