Chapter 10 (teasing warning?)

You yawn stretching ur arms. Today to woke up before Miguel u kisses his cheek and got ho to make breakfast but u felt a web on your back and he pulled you right back into bed and grumbeled something along the lines of "mine." He even had a slight growl in his voice. You blush a bit. "Of course I'm yours I was just gonna make us some breakfast-" you kiss his head. He grumbels more in protest burying his face in your chest. " so soft..." you play with his thick brown hair.

As you feel yourself starting to sleep you think of something. "Miguel?" He huffs. "What-" he replies grumpily. "I was thinking- maaaabbbeeeyyy if it's possible- could I bring my pet here? I miss them a lot..." Miguel thinks. "Mm yeah sure- we can get them a chip and stuff too Mkay y/n?" You smile and nod. "Ok good now sleep." He switched positions so now u were in his chest and u fell asleep your arms wrapped around him and his wrapped around you. You two sleep for another hour and you wake up and try to get up and with no avail get yoinked back in bed. "Come on Miguel we have work to doooo we're spidermen remember?" He groans and nods.

"If you get up you will get a surprise later~" you whispered in his ear. He blushes lightly and kisses u. "Can't I just have it now?" You snicker "nope! Now let's get ready! " he huffs and rolls his eyes getting up.

"Want to shower with me?" You think about it it and nod. You get the shirt and boxers off and get in the shower with him. He wraps his big warm arms around you. You rub his arms massaging his forearms. "We have to wash-" he nods and kisses your head. You wash and he holds you and rubs your waist and sighs. "The marks are fading" you nod "we will darken them tonight" he nods and kisses one of the bite marks . You blush "Miguel." He tilts his head . "I'm just kissing you " you think for a minute "but ur kissing my neck!" He shrugs. "Just another good place for kisses, if u want I'll stop-" you nod "please it uHm-" u huff he kisses your cheek "yes?" U sigh "my neck is sensitive it turns me on-" he nods "good to know~" you blush at his tone. "Ok ok now let's get out u giant horny Spider-Man - " he laughs softly and kisses your head and the two of you get out. You get dressed and head in.

"Miguel set me doooowwwwnn!!" You try to get his arms off. "Mmm nah I don't think so-" he says easily holding you and trapping you. Then he got an anomaly alert . "So many of those lately-" he sets you down. "I'll be back-" he kissed your head and opens a portal. "I can't help? " he shakes his head "this one's dangerous I don't want u hurt ok?" You nod and hug him and kiss him. "Stay. Safe." You said sternly and he nods and let's u go going through the portal pulling his mask down. You sigh and hope he stays safe.

He fights the vulture helping spider Gwen out and u see Jess run into the portal too you start to get worried. "Jess wait-" she stops "hurry up." U nod "he's gonna be ok right? It's not too dangerous?" She nods "he just needs some backup" you nod "k be safe-" she nods and rides in on her motorcycle. You pace waiting for Miguel to come back . "Anxious?" Peter b Parker asks. "Mhm-"

he raises an eyebrow he had brought mayday in AGAIN . "Hey aren't u not supposed to bring her in?" He shrugs "Mary is busy at work so I'm on baby duty-" you nod "here hold her trust me it helps-" u tense up "you sure??" He nods . You hold her and she smiles and giggles and pulls your mask up . You smile softly laughing a bit making baby noises and playing with her. Damn he was right it did help. You play with her for five more minutes and Miguel walks in with a couple bruises Jess is behind him with a spider Gwen u hold mayday up blowing raspberry's at her.

Miguel saw that his heart quickened. "Peter how many times have I told u not to bring her in." He sighs "I had too I got stuck on baby duty-" Miguel rolls his eyes "so stay. Home." You and mayday watch and mayday copy's him you snicker. Miguel sighs and u give mayday back to Peter u look and see Gwen.

"Hey new here?" She nods and Peter sees her . "Heyyyyy-" Gwen raises an eyebrow. "Peter b Parker??" He nods "yup-" she waved. You couldn't help but feel Miguel's eyes pierce you. "Everything ok?" He nods and picks u up putting u over his shoulder . "Miguel set me down!!!!!" He shakes his head no and brings u to his office area then he sets u down on his platform. "What was that about?" He shakes his head. "Nothing-" u sigh. "Any new bruises?" He shrugs u pull his mask of and kiss his cheek. "I'll find out tonight-" he smirks a bit and kisses you. "Isn't that true "

End of chapter ten!!!