Chapter 12

You woke up in the morning to the house smelling like pancakes and Miguel gently caressing your cheek . "My love~" you groan and sit up talking nonsense "mmearly too..." you managed to get out. He found you cute and kissed your head. You huff "missed" you said he smiles and holds your face kissing you loving and deep, you kiss back holding onto him. "Your so cute" he was all smiles you were happy to see him happy and you planted kisses all over his face till he let out a proper laugh. "Theirs that laugh that I love so much" you smile he blushes lightly. "You love my laugh?" He asks leaning into your touch he had to hunch over cause he was so tall "of course I do!" You pull him down and he sits on the bed pulling you into his lap. You blush as his arms wrapped around you. "Heh~ " he chuckles at your blush pink face. "What are you laughing at mr. Besides what happened to breakfast getting cold?" He nods and kisses your head "oh yes whatever the king wants-" he laughs you roll your eyes. He gets Ik scooping you up with him "do I even weigh anything to you? " he shakes his head "your like holding a couple of grapes" you sigh. He chuckles and brings u too the kitchen.

He gently sets you on a chair and serves you your favorite breakfast. Your eyes sparkled. He knew because the two of you had talked a bit abt the foods u enjoyed . You smile and he kisses your head "enjoy my love" he sits down next to u having a plate of food himself . You were all warm and smiling you couldn't help it when you were with him.
(I'm thinking smut next chapter idk tho)