Chapter 20

Miguel blushes softly "I'm far from perfect..." you huff "just admit how amazing you areeee! You run the spiderverse! You helped me! We have a kid together!" Miguel nods . You sigh "your thinking about her aren't you?...." He nodded and you hugged him close. "It's ok....we have a new start- and don't get me wrong- lucia is not a replacement- she's a new begining- it's ok that your hurt my love....i promise" he smiled tiredly "let's get home and watch movies and cuddle our baby" he nods and you two finally got inside. Miguel had made dinner while you were on the bed holding little lucia.

He made your favorite. You hadn't been able to eat it during the pregnancy as it always upset your stomach. He brings it too you "my king" your eyes widen and you smile big "thank you so muchhhhh" you kiss all over his face and he chuckels softly.

He takes the baby and swaddles her and puts her to bed, he kissed you loving yet deep, the sun began to set  giving the room a warm hue . "I love you so much....so so much...and- it would make me the happiest man in the world to spend the rest of my life with you..." your eyes widen as Miguel pulls out a ring, it had your favorite color for the metal base and your favorite crystals embedded into it. "Y/n will you marry me?..." you nod fast and kiss him. "Of course I'll marry you!!" You kiss all over his face and him a bunch as he smiles and slid the ring onto your finger. It was a perfect fit. Lucia whines waking up and Miguel goes to her gently rocking her to sleep. "Shhh shhhh shh" he lulled her to sleep and hummed low and soft.

You couldn't stop smiling you loved him dearly and the rest of the night was you two cuddling lucia and watching movies quietly. Once you were asleep Miguel went and put lucia in her crib next to the bed and he cuddled you close soon falling asleep.