misunderstanding?

Maeve woke up with a terrible headache, to knocking on her door. She stumbled out of her bed, forgetting that she took off most of her clothes in her drunken state the night before.

Maeve opened the door in just her underwear, revealing Bojan. He raised his eyebrows, looking her up and down. Maeve looked down, startling herself. She jumped behind the door, just peaking her head out.

"Aspirin?" Bojan held out his hand. "Thanks." Maeve said, grabbing the pill. "Was that all?" She asked. "We're having breakfast in 15 minutes. You coming?" Bojan said, very casually.

Maeve narrowed her eyes. "Sure. Let me just... change." She said, closing the door. She slid down the door, her head in her hands. She tried to remember the night before, but couldn't, even though she knew something important happened.

She took the aspirin, quickly putting on sweatpants and a hoodie. She brushed her hair and walked out the door. "Still here?" She asked Bojan, who was leaning against the wall in front of her door.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said, pushing himself away from the wall and walking towards the elevator. "Shoot." Maeve nodded.

"Do you remember what you said yesterday?" He asked. Maeve shook her head. "Did I embarass myself terribly?" She whispered. "Nah, just a little." Bojan chuckled.

"You know the hostility between us that has been going on for seven years? Yeah, that's built on a misunderstanding." He said. Maeve blinked. "What do you mean? She asked.

"The things you heard me say, they weren't about you. They were about this new girl in my class." Bojan explained.

Maeve stayed silent for a little. "Two questions." She started. "Why did Kris say my name after you said that, and why do you remember that?"

Bojan nodded. "I have answers for that. Kris first asked me what I thought of the new girl in my class, and then he asked 'and Maeve?' So, what do you think of Maeve. But then you walked in, and the rest is history." Maeve slowly nodded. "And the second question?" She asked.

Bojan gulped. "I remember every second I spend with you." He softly said. Maeve looked up into his eyes. "What?" She whispered.

"I am in love with you Maeve." Bojan said, a little louder.

Maeve's vision started to blur, the world spinning in front of her eyes. "This is all going a little fast." She mumbled, before fainting.

A/N

Short chapter, but exciting!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Idk when the next update is going to be, could be next month even. So sorry if that is the case!!