drops

Bojan and Maeve were in his car. Bojan was dropping her off at her house, before going back home himself. He walked her to the door. "I had a lot of fun." Bojan said. Maeve smiled. "Me too." She said. Bojan tried to look her in her eyes, but she was looking at the ground. "I love you." He said. 

Maeve swallowed. "That's nice." She nodded and closed the door. Bojan stood there confused for a second before walking off. 

Maeve was sitting against the front door, her breath high. She closed her eyes shortly, before taking a deep breath. She stood up and walked to her room to unpack her suitcase. 

A little after, Mary knocked on her bedroom door. "Hi." She brightly smiled. Maeve looked up. "Hi." She sent Mary a wobbly smile, tears in her eyes. Mary's eyes softened and she rushed to her best friend. She hugged Maeve tightly. A teardrop fell down Maeves cheek.

"What's wrong?" Mary asked. "It's all going so fast." Maeve sniffed. "I- I can't handle this right now." She shook her head, breaking the hug. "I just need some time, it's fine." She said, and Mary nodded. "That's okay." She said, walking out of the room again. 

"Mae! Do you want to come downstairs? There's someone here for you." Mary shouted. Maeve sighed. "I'm coming!" She shouted, walking downstairs. She met Mary on the stairs, who shot her an encouraging smile. 

Maeve walked in the livingroom, and Bojan stood up. "Hello." Maeve said. "Hi." Bojan said, softly smiling. "What's wrong?" He asked. Maeve breathed in. "It's all going so fast." She said. Bojan frowned. "What do you mean?" Bojan asked. 

Maeve swallowed, "Everything. You joining my family holiday, where we have our first date, that should be the other way around. Then you say I love you already, it's just too much." She said. "I'm not ready for all that." She shook her head frantically. 

Bojan nodded. "I get it, I'm sorry. I'm trying to make up for the past seven years, but I'm going too fast. We have enough time to make everything up." He said. Maeve nodded. "I know, it's not your fault. I just need a day or two." She said. "You can just - I don't know, make a new song with the guys or something? I'll leave you lots alone." She nodded.

Bojan nodded, "Okay. Call me if you need anything, okay?" He said. "Okay." Maeve said. She hugged Bojan, and let him out. "Bye." Maeve softly smiled and closed the door. 

.•*•.•*•.

A few days later, Maeve was going for a walk through the city. Halfway through, drops of rain started falling on her skin. The rain soon started getting heavier, the water quickly pouring on her head. She breathed in the cold air, contently walking along. 

When she walked up her porch, she saw Bojan standing there, soaking wet. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice laced with anger. Maeve blinked, "Walking?" 

"In the rain? You could get sick." Bojan raised his voice. "I can take care of myself, thank you very much." Maeve said, she was starting to get angry. "I have done so for the past seven years." She added. Bojans eyes turned from angry to hurt, and Maeve realized what she said. Her eyes turned soft.

"I'm sorry, I-" She started, but Bojan interrupted her, "I get it." He nodded and walked away. Maeve stood still for a second, the rain still pouring in her face. She followed Bojan, running up to him. 

"Bojan. Please, just hear me out." She shouted over the rain, even though the distance between them was only two meters. "What is it Mae?" Bojan said, angrily. "I- I've had time to think. These past few days." Maeve looked Bojan in his eyes. "I love you too." She said, softer. 

Bojan's eyes turned soft, rain dripping down his face and hair. "And also, you look kinda hot like this, so you could join me back home?" Maeve grinned. "I feel cold." Bojan laughed. "But yeah, I'd like that."

A/N

I had like a big fight planned for this chapter but I couldn't write it, it felt so unrealistic for them lol

Anyways: My One Shot story is out!!!!

It's called: One Shots -- Joker Out

Go check it out if you're interested, the first one shot is out already, the next will be out today or tomorrow!!!

xxxx love you guys