hate

Maeve opened her eyes, the sun blinding her sight. She blinked a few times, remembering what happened. She felt Bojans arms around her waist and jumped up, her head pounding.

She walked to the spare bedroom to change into her sweats and grabbed an aspirin from her bag.

Maeve walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see what was there. She figured she could make pancakes, since Louis, Bojan and Ruby would probably wake up soon as well.

She made a cup of coffee and started making the batter.

As Maeve was done making the pancakes the door to the hallway opened, revealing Louis. His face was swollen and blue, dried up blood on his cheeks and forehead.

"Jesus." Maeve said as she saw him. "We should've fixed that tonight, I didn't see how bad it was. I'm so sorry. Sit down." She ordered.

Maeve ran to get some towels and started cleaning the wounds on her brother's face, putting bandaids on them, and trying to reduce the swellings.

She heard some groaning from the couch, and as she looked up Bojan was sitting up. "Good morning sleeping beauty." She fakely smiled and went back to nursing Louis.

Bojan stood up and walked towards them, stopping in his tracks when he saw Louis' face. "Oh god. I'm so sorry dude." He said. "As I said, it's okay." Louis mumbled in the towel that Maeve was dabbing on his mouth.

"Louis, I love to vex you but you have looked, and probably felt, better before so please just accept his apology." Maeve mumbled, still concentrating on cleaning her brothers face.

"There are pancakes on the counter." She said to Bojan, nodding towards the kitchen island. He muttered a 'Thanks' and sat down on the stool next to hers. Maeve put the last bandaid on Louis' face and stood up.

She grabbed the four plates and put them down in the right spots, swiftly putting the cutlery next to them. "Coffee?" She asked, already grabbing the cups. Both men mumbled in agreement.

Ruby entered the room as Maeve was making coffee for her, and she sat down next to her boyfriend. Maeve put her cup down and sat down as well. "The pancakes taste amazing Mae." Louis said, his mouth full.

"Please don't talk with your mouth full. But thanks." She grinned. "You are acting like mom." Louis grimaced. "I shall see that as a compliment." Maeve nodded.

"Your house is beautiful man, how did you afford this?" Bojan said, looking around amazed. "My house is amazing? Have you seen Maeve's?" Louis asked confusedly.

"No, I haven't." Bojan shook his head. Louis raised his eyebrows at his sister but didn't say anything of it. "Our father sends us sums of money every month." Louis explained. "For school, living and kids." He nodded.

Bojans gaze shortly moved to Maeve, who refused to look at him, before going back to Louis. "Nice." He nodded, an impressed look on your face. "Anyways, want to borrow some clothes? I think we have about the same size." Louis said, looking down at Bojan's clothes.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks." Louis walked to his room to get some clothes, leaving them in the spare room for Bojan to change.

"Want help repairing the bed? I'll have it fixed in half an hour." Bojan asked Louis. "That would be great." Louis nodded.

While the men were working, Ruby and Maeve walked to a little bakery near to get bread. "He's never seen your house, but he flew to Paris to save you? What are you to each other?" Ruby asked her.

"I don't even like him, to be honest. He's a terrible person, a rake, and terribly annoying." Maeve sighed. " I don't know why I called him, and I don't know why he actually came. I'm trying to work it out myself." She let out a breathy laugh.

Ruby slowly nodded. "He's a terrible person but you like him?" She asked. Maeve's head flew towards the girl. "I don't like him." She said.

"Mae. I see the way you look at him." The younger girl said. "I don't want to like him. But I have to admit he is charming, and I hate him for it. He is a good person and I hate that I can't hate him one hundred percent. I hate that he's too good of a person to hate." Maeve confessed. "I've never used the word hate that much in one minute." She laughed.

"You just have to admit to yourself that you don't hate him." Ruby nodded.

"Yeah, but how?"

A/N

Three chapters today wow