Halls of Language

-Lau pov-

*being in my room all day is really boring...* "maybe I could go to the library!"

And so I went, and yes I did ask

As soon I arrived at the library I saw many students from hexside enter and I was wondering why, but, it's not my business. And when I entered I was surprised on how big the library was compared to the one in side the castle.

"Oh I wonder if they have high fantasy..." I said as I looked around the non fiction sections I heard a familiar voice reading out loud. As I went towards the voice I saw a girl with green hair, it was amity.

*amity reading to kids??? I didn't know she liked doing that type of stuff... eh I'll just go check out more books* and I walked past the kids area. While browsing I saw some more human written books. Then I went to the fiction section and saw human science books. "All about outer space... what's that?... well only one way to find out..." I grabbed the book, found a table and started reading.

"Hey Lau" "AH- oh amity I didn't see you there..." "what are you reading?" "Something about a place called... outer space??? I think it's a human book" "oh Luz come here Lau found something" "what did you find Lau?" Luz asked "something called outer space" I replied "oh yea I know nothing about that" "oh ok but luz what are you doing here?" "I needed to return the books for Eda... again... and all of the books were late... again..."

"Oh..."

-empress pov-

As I made my way into the room with the portal i grabbed a book. A book of grimwalkers and then turned to the void chapter.

(This part is the empress reading the book in her head btw)
Void grimwalkers are capable of magic because of the bial sac. Because of this void grimwalkers are extremely rare creatures.
The ingredients are listed below
-galdor stone (heart & power)
-palistrom wood (keratin)
-stonesleeper lungs
-selkidomus scales
-bone of OR£E£ (???)
-the blood of the person you want to copy
-bial sac

When a void grimwalker turns 13 it starts to show reflections of the person it was before. That includes the interests, personality, and hair texture... slowly but surely.

"I hope Lau never finds out about this..."