A challenge you say?

-Lau pov-

"Ok class today you all will work in 3 -and yes you can choose who you will work with-. Todays lesson is about creativity and having fun. You and your group will create a unique abomination that has different parts then of an ordinary abomination, now GROUP UP!" As the teacher instructed

"Hey Lau me and amity always work together and... do you wanna join us?" "Oh sure luz" "ok then"
And then luz and amity sat next to me, luz being in the middle "what if we made a snake abomination?" Amity suggested. "Hey that's not a bad idea" I then replied. "ok then let's get to work".

After class we were covered in abomination goop and walking through the halls to the cafeteria. "Oh I'm am so glad we made a small prototype first..." I said as a cast a spell circle to get the abomination goop of all 3 of us "yea if we made it any bigger we could've broken the wall" luz added "well it's too late to turn back now we already got so far" amity said enthusiastically.

Then the 3 of us split up and went to go get our food and I also grabbed my Sketch book and pencil and we all went to the cafeteria.

My friends were talking amongst themselves and I was already finished with my food and I started drawing something.

(Don't ask how Lau colored it with a pencil they just DID)

Willow was looking over my shoulder watching me draw and actually trusting the process. Before I know knew ink was all over my drawing. "Boscha! What is wrong with you!? Lau is just minding their own business and you mess up their hard work!" Willow slightly yelled. And then my friends were arguing with Boscha. Untill I noticed a pattern in the ink and inverted the parts that were covered in ink.

"Guys stop fighting, I think boscha did me a favor" and then I showed my friends the drawing

"Guys stop fighting, I think boscha did me a favor" and then I showed my friends the drawing. They all were impressed and boscha just scoffed and walked away.

In potions boscha threw a coughing potion at me, then at bard class she magically broke one of my violin strings, outside during break time she poured water on me and then me, and then when I was going to beast keeping she threw a blindness potion at me but I caught it without hesitation.

"Boscha oh my Titan what did I do to you!?" "What? are you too soft weakling " she said in a mocking voice. " just because I may look petite dose not mean I'm weak, bigger does not mean better, you should start learning that and maybe people will actually like you."
And then the entire hall was laughing even the teachers, and then I started walking to class with luz. "Oh. OH OK then if you ARE THAT STRONG I CHALLENGE YOU TO A WITCHES DUAL!" And then practically the whole school gasped and I stopped in my tracks.

"A challenge you say?" And I walked closer to her "I accept!" And almost the whole school gasped again "if I win you have to stop bullying me and my friends" I said "and if I win you and your friends will forever be my target and I will be much worse than before" boscha drew an oath spell and we shook hands in between the bound. "This Friday, after school, on the grudgby field, in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL" boscha demanded. "I'll be there..." and then she left.

"Oh MY TITAN! Lau! No one has ever stood up to boscha like that!" Gus said surprised "Lau are you sure? Boscha's pretty strong" amity said with worry in her voice "she may be strong but so am I! Besides I caught her potions twice!" "Go Lau!"

"Attention everyone school is now canceled, Boscha and Lau and having a witches dual! After school this Friday!" Principal bump said on the intercom

As I went to meet hunter he greeted me

"Heyyyyyy Lau... why do you look stressed?" "Promise to not tell mama?" "Promise!" (Inhale) "me metí en un duelo de brujas y acepté el reto" (I got myself into a witches dual and I accepted the challenge) "when's the fight???" "este Viernes..." (this Friday)