Her royal Life In Singhal

In realms of regal splendour, she resides,
A lady with hazel eyes that mesmerize.
A portrait of grace, her presence graces the hall,
A beauty unmatched, enchanting one and all.

Hazel eyes like jewels, a hue so rare,
Reflecting stories, secrets, and dreams to share.
Flecked with gold and green, a universe unfolds,
Each gaze is a tale untold, in mysteries it enfolds.

Her gaze holds the essence of forests at dawn,
Where sunlight and shadow dance upon the lawn.
A symphony of colours, nature's art,
Captured within her eyes, a canvas of the heart.

Author's POV

Years later, somewhere in the jungle of Singhal:

As the sun kissed the horizon with its golden rays, a swift arrow sliced through the tranquil air, finding its mark with unerring precision. It pierced the supple skin of the deer, a graceful creature that had been grazing peacefully in the dappled glade.

In that moment of triumphant conquest, the hunter's face was a canvas of emotions. Her hazel eyes, flecked with hints of green, seemed to catch fire with a radiant gleam, a reflection of the victory coursing through her veins. The sunlight played upon her fair skin, casting an ethereal glow upon her features as if nature itself had chosen to spotlight this moment of conquest.

Her heart-shaped lips, painted with the hues of determination and subtle amusement, curled up into a triumphant smirk. It was a sly curve that spoke of the thrill of the chase, the satisfaction of precision, and the joy of being one with the primal rhythm of the wilderness. In that fleeting, timeless moment, the hunter and her prey were linked by destiny's arrow, as the forest bore witness to the dance of life and survival.

Draped in the gentle embrace of a peach-coloured saree which was defining her curves, with delicate gold earrings swayed like enchanted whispers, a small nose ring adorned the bridge of her nose, Her wrists were kissed by a pair of gold bangles, As she moved, a soft symphony echoed around her feet, as they formed a rhythm of their own as they danced with her every step lastly a thin chain of gold adorned her waist.

That girl was about to walk towards the injured deer when suddenly a voice came from behind She wasn't around to see her dasi Malti (servant) running towards her while breathing heavily. Princess, Queen Shivani is calling you she is very angry at you as you have missed the morning prayer this week- Malti said it in one go.