Alauddin's Dark Coronation

In the annals of time, his name does stand,
Alauddin Khilji, ruler of the land.
With a heart of iron and a gaze so cold,
His tales of cruelty are darkly told.

From Delhi's throne, his power he spread,
In a reign of terror, rivers ran red.
No mercy, no pity, his decrees were law,
Under his rule, the bravest would thaw.

In the shadowed halls of his grand domain,
Echoes of fear, whispers of pain.
Loyalty bought with silver and dread,
The rebellion was crushed, and countless were left dead.

His eyes, two voids, devoid of light,
Ambition burned, unyielding, despite.
Empires trembled beneath his might,
A vulture circling in the darkest night.

Empires trembled beneath his might,A vulture circling in the darkest night

1296

Alauddin Khilji, a man consumed by ambition and a thirst for power, stood in the grand hall, his eyes gleaming with cold determination. The flickering torchlight cast ominous shadows on the stone walls, reflecting the turmoil brewing within him. He had meticulously planned this moment, a pivotal step in his ruthless quest to seize the throne.

His father-in-law, Sultan Jalaluddin Khilji, sat unsuspectingly on the ornate throne, oblivious to the betrayal about to unfold. Alauddin approached, his footsteps echoing through the hall like the tolling of a death knell. With a deceptive smile, he bowed before the Sultan, masking his treachery with a facade of respect.

"Father, I bring news of great import," Alauddin said, his voice steady and composed. Jalaluddin looked up, a hint of curiosity in his aged eyes. In a swift, calculated move, he drew his dagger, its blade glinting malevolently in the dim light. Before the Sultan could react, he plunged the weapon deep into his chest.

A gasp of shock escaped Jalaluddin's lips as he clutched at the wound, eyes wide with betrayal and pain. "Alauddin... why?" he managed to utter, his voice a mere whisper. Alauddin's expression remained cold and unyielding.

"For the throne, Father," Alauddin replied, pulling the dagger free and watching as the life drained from the Sultan's eyes. "Only the strongest can rule, and I am destined to lead."

As Jalaluddin's lifeless body slumped to the floor, Alauddin wiped the blood from his dagger, a grim satisfaction settling over him. The throne was now within his grasp, and he had eliminated the final obstacle in his path. He turned to face the empty hall, the weight of his actions sinking in, yet his resolve remained unshaken. The crown was his, and with it, the power he had so long coveted.

Alauddin Khilji, the new Sultan, stepped over his father-in-law's corpse and ascended the throne, his heart as cold as the steel of his blade. The era of his ruthless reign had begun.

Suddenly, a heart-wrenching scream shattered the silence. "Abbu!" he turned, his eyes narrowing as he saw his first wife, Mehrunissa, rushing toward her father's lifeless body. She collapsed beside Jalaluddin, hugging his bloodied form, her tears flowing freely.