Is The Talking Parrot A Spy???

In a world of intrigue, feathers bright,
A parrot with secrets, hidden from sight.
With plumage so vibrant, a master of disguise,
Whispering secrets with knowing eyes.

In the corner of a dimly lit room, it sits,
Eavesdropping on plots, sharing its wits.
A spy in feathers, a covert charmer,
Recalling the words of each secret farmer.

Its beak may mimic, but its loyalty's true,
To master and mission, it remains ever true.
In shadows, it lingers, with tales to impact
This talking parrot, the spy with a heart.

As she turned around, her gaze met her father's warm smile. Tears welled up in his eyes, like fragile memories, as the realization settled in that in just a few short months, she would no longer be by his side.

Upon witnessing the glistening tears in her father's eyes, she rushed toward him, wrapping her arms around him as if her very existence hung on him.

"Shh", she whispered as gently she wiped away his tears "We still have 30 days to spend together, Pitashri"- she reassured.

Out of the blue, a vibrant parrot sat on her shoulder, "We still have 30 days to spend together pitashri"- The parrot copied her words,
hearing it a laugh echoed in her room.

The rest of the day was spent spending time with her family. She invested each precious moment with her family, painting smiles, and laughter, and sharing stories onto the canvas of their togetherness. Time became a treasured currency, and they spent it lavishly in each other's company, building memories that would linger long after the sun had set.

At the night

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the world in a gentle cloak of darkness, Padmini's transformation began. Her attire shifted, shedding the vibrant hues of day for the serenity of night. She donned a simple white saree, its pristine fabric adorned with a delicate golden border, a subtle nod to the moonlight that would soon grace the evening.

With grace, she removed all her ornaments, her jewellery now resting in velvet-lined boxes. The tinkling bangles, once melodic companions to her every move, were silenced. Earrings, each a miniature work of art, were carefully stowed away. But there was one exception, a solitary pearl chain that clung to her neck like a luminescent whisper of elegance.

Having completed her evening transformation, Padmini had the company of a most unusual companion her talking parrot. Their interaction was a dance of words and chirps, a unique conversation shared between human and avian as if the secrets of the day were being whispered into the bird's eager ear.