Chapter-11

Isabella(pov)

Isabella(pov)

My eyes are droopy, this spoon might slip from my hand.

I was having the best sleep ever.
I hear voices getting mumbled as sleep gets to me and I am not even hungry.

My eyes roll back and I feel my head falling down on the table until a hand prevented me from hitting it.

"Careful there sleepy head." I heard someone say and a chuckle followed after.

"Do you want to sleep." I nodded my head in answer. I don't even recognise the voice. I can't even open my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep?"

My eyes open on their own. I find  Xander looking at me.

"I am okay." I say to him.

--------------------

I am laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey there my little sweety, wanna please daddy?"

I hear whispers coming from the corners of the room.

"You don't wanna make daddy mad, don't you?"

I take the blanket and wrap them all over my body and I take the sides of the pillow to cover my ears hoping they would stop the whispers. I curl myself in a fetal position.

"Yes, listen to daddy."

"No. No." I mumble.

I feel someone coming towards me but I know there's no one. It's my imagination, hallucination. It's not real. It's a delusion.

I fling the blanket off and ran outside and close the white wooden door and lean on it. Body shaking from uncontrollable fear.

I regain my posture and walk around the mansion.

My hand raises and I start biting my nails a habit I have been developing when I am tensed.

I don't sleep in afternoons cause I would be wide awake at night.
As I am walking down the stairs to the kitchen I hear growling from behind.

I turn around to look but freeze after looking. There stands a Doberman in its fighting stance and showing its incisors. My body freezes and suddenly my mind stops working.

If I run the doberman might jump on me and it causes me to fall down and hit my head.

It's okay. Dogs are friendly. Yes, they are.

I should sit down. Yes, I should.

I move my body just an inch when the dog barked and ran towards me.

My mouth screamed on its own and my body moved in instinct.

I ran while screaming and I can hear the dogs paws patting the marble.