Chapter-20

Isabella(pov)

Isabella(pov)

The smoke was not good. The moment I stepped inside the bathroom I was blown forward and fell to the floor. I tried many times to open the door of the bathroom but something was blocking it after some time of screaming for help I could't get oxygen and when I thought my life has come to an end Lorenzo was my savior. I felt so happy when I saw him.

 When I used to live with Greg I tried many times to end my life but this time I screamed for hep. Why? I don't know. I had this urge to live my life. I wanted to live. I never visited someone grave in my entire thirteen years of life. It was a new experience but I didn't feel the sadness that my brothers and fathers felt. They all had something in their hearts when they placed the flowers on the grave but I had nothing. Is that concerning? I held fathers hand the whole time I didn't feel anything wrong in that and he didn't too.

I saw fathers face. It was sad. I felt his sadness spread through my bones by touching his hand. He loved mother. The triplets and I are sitting on the wooden bench in the cemetery giving our father his personal space. Marco was sitting beside and throwing some rocks in air and minding his own business, while the others  were talking to themselves.

"How was it?" I asked Marco. He paused what he was doing and turned his towards me. "What?"

"How was it to have a mother? I mean..was it good? Were you guys happy?" I can feel Marco's whole body getting tensed and his head fallen and he took a long pause, at his reaction I thought to apologize to him by seeing his reaction I never got the chance.

"It was everything. Back when mom scolded me I used hold  stupid grudge against her and never talked to her. I never knew her importance of having a mom until I lost her." His tone was creepily quiet and had no emotion to it. Listening to his words the sadness is seeping in to me. "She used to plan a picnic for every school break. God, those were fun." He said and leaned back against the bench and looked up at the sky. "It all changed until she had you." 

I looked at him when he said this. He didn't look at me again and I feel this unnecessary guilt in my heart. Mother dies because she had me? Would they all be happy if they had other was still alive? I looke back to see father wiping his face and turned around to see the triplets and my other brothers quiet with solemn look on their faces. I looked down at my hands clenched them. If I was not alive would she be back? She died because of me. She would have been here if I was dead. My nose felt itchy and a sneeze came out of me. I sniffled my nose and let out a breath. It seems Marco does not have a liking towards me and if he doesn't that means no one likes me then why are they taking care of me? why are they so nice to me? Are they just like Greg? that thought sent shivers to me.

"Bella." I look up to see Lorenzo string down at me and sat beside me. He took out a long horizontal box and opened it. Inside was a thin chain with a small pendant. I heard a scoff from beside me and saw Marco getting and leaving both of us, I saw him walking away from and I felt deep hurt in my heart. Am I that disgusting? I turned and looked at Lorenzo and he was taking out the chain out the box and stretched his arms towards my neck.