𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

It had been two days since the marriage to Aegon and Aerea had spent the past two days walking around kings landing exploring. She did want to see her uncle and speak to him.

She also wanted to see her dragon, she hadn't seen him since the wedding and usually she would be with him everyday. It had been that way since she and Rhaena had their first flight on him.

Aerea had found the dragon pit herself; she was getting used to the castle layout, as she had on dragonstone.

"Ñuha valītsos" (my boy) Aerea smiled as she found Vermithor. Vermithor had once lived in king's landing when his first rider king Jaehaerys lived here. But it had been nearly fifty years since then. Aerea smiled as Vermithor let out a small growl.

"No wonder my father hated that i claimed you, the bronze fury" Aerea whispered "The craven called my mother the bronze bitch, my mother would be proud of me Vermithor"

Aerea sighed as she looked at the bronze dragon "Rest īlon kessa jikagon va iā sōvegon another tubis" (Rest we shall go on a fly another day) 

Aerea muttered giving her dragon one last glance before walking away from where he laid and made her way out of the dragon pit.

************************************

"Aerea writes" Rhaena announces to her two cousins "She says she's fine and the greens have tried nothing"

"Yet" Jace muttered as Rhaena glanced at him.

"Surly she will be fine, Aegon is her husband now he won't harm her would he"

"We hadn't seen him in a year and when we did arrive in king's landing our uncles kept far from us" Luke spoke up.

"There is one good thing out of my sisters marriage, she will have a child one day and Ill be an aunt" Rhaena grins "Either way she must have a child to keep runestone in her family"

"A child, they have only been wed two days and isn't Aerea a bit young" luke asked "I know Aegon is two years older then her but still"

"Perhaps we shouldn't talk about Aerea and her marriage" Jace 

************************************

"Rhaenyra what is it now?" Daemon asks his wife as Rhaenyra rolls her eyes.

"My dear half sister Helaena" Rhaenyra mutters "She is the same age as Aerea, and yet Helaena has had twins with Aemond"

"And why does this matter Rhaenyra"

"Aerea, i'm just wondering how long it will be until she welcomes a child of her own"

"My daughter has been wed two days Rhaenyra, she wont be with fucking child" Daemon snaps "And if that hightower cunt plans on having children with her then he needs to run"