Report No. 006

Ruby wept in her bed. She felt pathetic. Here she is a so called "genius" crying her heart out because her daddy took her playmate. She felt pathetic. She's no better than those snotty-nosed fairytale princesses she hated so much. They only cry and wait for a man to save them well... Here she is now alone in her tower crying because she lost Dyrroth.

No amout of sweets or gifts from her father could take away the grief crushing her soul. She spent so much time making Dyrroth! She poured her heart and soul with every code and software she developed for him. His parts, his weapons, his programs! All of them were hers! He was hers...

Oh, Dyrroth. Poor loyal Dyrroth.

But wait, no... Maybe she can still save him. She has not yet exhausted all her options. All is not yet lost. She could still pull some strings to prevent his destruction.

She rose from her bed and immediately went to his control panel. Dyrroth is still active. His connection with her is still not lost. She could contact him!

Message:
<Dyrroth_where_are_you?>

She watched the bar slowly blinking, counting the seconds before it began moving. 1, 2, 3...

<Master!_Unharmed?>

<Yes_Location?>

<Location_unknown_sensors_removed>

<Power_source>

<Operating_78%>

<Can_you_move_your_limbs?>

<Negative>

<Weapons_present?>

<Removed>

<How_do_you_feel?>

<Sad_Angry_Miss_master_want_to_be_with_master_dont_want_to_die>

Ruby wiped the tears falling from her cheek. She quickly ran a program to help locate him. This one was specifically made to find  him when all his communication lines has been severed and his location is completely unknown. This way she can know where he is even if he gets captured by the enemy or sucked into a black hole.

<Where_is_master?>

<Lab_Im_safe>

<Glad>

Her program finally beeped signaling that she found where he is. A map of the palace showed up where a red dot blinked. Dyrroth is in the weapons of mass destruction manufacturing department. That's very close to her lab! She can make it if she hacks the teleportation pads.

Ruby didn't waste anymore time and grabbed her scythe. She converted their communication to oral. Any text message he will send will be converted to audio and vice versa for her.

"I'm coming, Dyrroth!"

"Be careful master many strange people here."

Ruby sliced through the door and deactivated any android guarding her lab. She sent a wave of electricshock to immobilize anyone who stood in her way. Her emergcy AI named Venom handled the warning systems by shutting them down before they could even send a distress alert. The surveillance system on the building would replay on loop to prevent anyone noticing anything wrong. A ship was already being commandeered by Venom which would take off once she's on board. All of these were prepared for her escape long ago but she never really found any compelling reason to leave until now.

She must save Dyrroth!

"Ruby, what are you doing?" Roger asked, stepping in her way. He held a bouquet of silver star flowers in his hand, probably to console her for when they finally execute Dyrroth. Well, there will be no use for that.