You look like your mother -SoapGhost

Summary:

Ghost began to distance himself from Soap, but he did not understand why.

He had tried to talk to Ghost many times before, but he was avoiding him.

He thought he had done something wrong, but it soon became clear that it had to do with Simon's appearance.

Tw
Childhoodtrauma
-------------------------

Soap was extremely worried about his boyfriend, Ghost.

Ghost began to distance himself and withdraw. It often happened that Ghost withdrew for a short time to come down, but this time it was different. He ate less and was only in his room when he had nothing to do.

Soap had tried to talk to him about it, but he couldn't even get near Ghost. As soon as Ghost saw him, he disappeared.

Soap didn't know what to do or what was going on. He was afraid he had done something wrong, and that Ghost would back off to protect him - to protect Simon.

The only thing Soap knew was that the two of them really needed to talk, so he made his way to Ghost's room.

Most of the time it always went like this, Soap knocked several times and spoke to Ghost through the door and left, having been ignored as he always was at the moment.

But this time he entered the room with the spare key he once got from Ghost.

"Ghost?", Soap went to the bathroom door, hearing noises coming from it.

Simon sat whimpering on the floor with his knees pressed tightly against his body and hands clawed at his head. There was hair all over the floor, a razor and a family photo.

"Simon what happened?", Soap squatted down and looked at him worriedly before looking at his hair a little surprised.

Simon had cut them short as they were too long for him, but there weren't that blonde Soap was used to. They were brown.

"G-go away, or else-", Simon couldn't finish the sentence through his sobs and slid away from Soap as best he could.

"Simon, please. What is wrong-" he was interrupted by him.

"I don't- I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be like this."

It all made sense to Soap now. He was afraid he was like his father. Just as violent and bad. He didn't want to hurt Soap.

"Simon..." he slid to him and hugged him.

"You're not like him, love."

Simon wanted to tear himself away from Soap, to run away, but he missed that warmth of the Scot too much to do so.

"I saw him."

Soap looked confusedly at Simon, who was clawing at him.

"W-when I looked in the mirror. I-I saw him, Johnny"

Simon had exactly the same colour hair as his father. He had been told so many times before how much he looked like his father, and he hated it. He hated it so much, but he also saw his father in him as soon as he wasn't wearing his mask. He had panic attacks every time he recognised thid asshole in himself, which is why he bleached his hair. The blond hair reminded him of his mother, which helped him cope with how he looked.

"Simon, look at me"

He didn't want to, but John forced him to by taking his chin and pushing it up.

"You're not like him, Simon. You're the complete opposite. You're a loving person. You have a heart, dear."

Simon had to pull himself together not to start crying again. But he couldn't suppress it when he heard what Soap said next.

"You look like your mother."

John stroked Simon through his hair as he cried harder.

"Shh... it's alright. Go ahead and cry it off, dear."

And he did so until he was too exhausted.

John's gaze went to the bleach which was ready, sitting on the sink.

He reached for it and applied it to Simon's hair after putting on gloves.

Simon enjoyed how gently John ran his hands through his hair and how gentle he was with him.

While the two of them waited, John held him in his arms the whole time and spoke soothingly to him to calm Simon, who was still a little agitated.

After John rinsed out his hair, he took Simon's hand and lay down with him in his bed and turned on a film.

"Shall we go to sleep-" John interrupted himself when he noticed that Simon had already fallen asleep.

He had to smile and kissed Simon on the forehead before snuggling up to him more.

"Sleep well, Si."