~|What are you saying|~2

>They are now there current ages<

"Neteyammmm" lo'ak whines hugging him from behind, as he was trying to make something, "yes?" "Come hunt with meee" he whined again picking at Neteyams hair. "Wait a seck, I'm making the choker" "oh come onnnn" he whined "you don't do anything fun.. you barely know the definition, "making things is fun" he smiles showing him the visor he fixed up when lo'ak broke it, "thank you but please come hunt" "we have enough food-" "but it's fun" lo'ak grins punching his brothers back playfully, "the animals don't deserve to die because you want to have fun" he glances back at him as lo'aks smile fades, "fine" he gets up and sits on neteyams hammock, crossing his arms, "I'll just wait then" "suit yourself" neteyam shrugged as he continued to focus on his choker.

>2hr later<

Lo'ak was fast asleep from boredom and neteyam was almost finished, he added a few more beads and decorations to make it stick out, "finished!" He yells holding it up. This made lo'ak jump up and fall off his hammock, he rubbed his eyes laying on the floor with slobber on the side of his mouth, "oh my eywa" neteyam rolled his eyes and licked his thumb whipping the slobber off of the side of his lips and on his cheek, "neteyam stop ew" he laughs pushing him away, "lts just" he bit his lip trying to reach over and get it off as lo'ak kept trying to push him away, "okay okay!" Lo'ak laughed whipping his mouth, "there" neteyam shakes his head and held lo'aks wrist down and got the rest off, "that's better" he smiles getting up and put his choker on his in his mirror, "can we go hunting now?" "Maybe" he laughed looking at his little brother, "seriously!-" "yes we can" neteyam laughed and walked out his room, "finally!"

"Where are you two going" Jake said looking at the two boys concerned, "hunting-" "nope" Jake said shaking his head, "what why no-" neteyam covered lo'aks mouth before he could even finish his sentence, "the sky people are here! You think I'm gonna let you go out there?!" He says as his tone get louder, lo'aks scoffs and mumbles under his breath making neteyams ears twitch, Jake noticed this and looked up at neteyam, "what are you- what did he say?" Neteyam knew exactly what he said but he just shrugged so his little brother wouldn't get in trouble, "are you lying" neteyam shook his head no sighing a little, "no" he said. "We'll go help your mother or something, the boys nodded and left, "he is so" "lo'ak he can still hear you" he laughs walking down further into the forest, "where are you going neteyam?" Lo'ak said following his brother, "well if we can't hunt on ground, why not fly?" He laughs calling his ikran in an open area, lo'ak nods and calls his ikran.

Lo'ak scoffed, "your ikran weird" "she is not" "why is it even a girl" neteyam rolled his eyes and made the bond with sera, he got onto her and started to fly off as lo'ak followed, "wanna race?" Lo'ak said laughing, neteyam nodded, "whoever makes it to those rocks, has the better ikran!" Neteyam yelled over at him. "Okay.. 3... 2... 1 GO" lo'ak flew off and neteyam followed quickly gaining speed, they were laughing hard as neteyam hurried faster looking behind, he got a bit confused when he seen lo'ak slow down, "Sky people!" Lo'ak yelled making neteyam look infront of him, it was one of those helicopters. "Move out!" Neteyam said as he flew over to lo'ak and they started to fly as fast as they could, "go go go!" Lo'ak said as he became faster then neteyam, the sky people started shooting towards the boys and lo'ak was no where to be seen, one bullet had it sera but only on her wing, neteyam felt her pain as he started loosing balance. BOOM. he crashed to a tree hurting his leg,

He and Nay'ze laid on the ground as she was making noises of pain, neteyam tried to get up but fell to the ground quickly and hissesd a little, soon after lo'ak came down next to him as he went over to neteyam, "you okay?!" He freaked out as he seen the bullet hole on Nay'ze wing,"it must've hurt" neteyam nodded, "we have to tell dad" Lo'ak said, "Lo'ak we will get in trouble just forget about it" he said trying to stand up leaning against the tree, "are you okay" he said putting his hand on his knee, he hissed. "I think I broke it when I crashed!" He brags heavy and he holds his leg lightly, "come" Lo'ak said wrapping his arm around neteyam helping him up on his own ikran, he let neteyam sit infront (I'll show what it looked like) he held neteyams shoulder to make sure he wouldn't fall and flew off but lower, he pressed the neck piece lightly and hesitated, "dad" he said holding onto it "what?" Jake said from the other end.

"Neteyams hurt" "how? Where?" "I think he broke his leg" Lo'ak sighs as neteyam closes his eyes knowing he would be grounded for life, "what?!" "We went ikran riding and the sky peopl attacked-" "I told you to help your mom!" "I know but..." neteyam sighs and holds his ear piece to hear the conversation, "get home now." Lo'ak sighed and continued to fly making sure neteyam was okay, "I'm sorry" neteyam mumbles rubbing his eyes, "it's not your fault big bro... don't worry okay? It's going to be okay" he sighs a little as he lands, he sees his mother and dad waiting for them, lo'ak helps neteyam down as he wraps his arm around him as neteyam hisses a little in pain, "oh my teyam" Neytiri says walking up to them and holds his cheek as she helps lo'ak, "sorry mama" he sighed looking down, "it's okay" "Lo'ak help me bring him to the healing." "Then come back to me" Jake says growling a little as lo'ak took his sweet old Time to bring neteyam back.

Once he got back looked down as Jake yelled at him as he told him to do simple directions. He was too zoned out and worried for neteyam, until jake plucked the side of his head "are you even listening?!" "Yes sir" he says looking at him in the eyes, "get your ass out of here, your grounded and so is your brother!" "No he didn't do anything it's my fault" Jake looks at him and nods "okay then" Lo'ak nodded and headed out to Neteyam while ikr and Tuk were helping, "he's okay right" moat rolled her eyes as she put some stuff on neteyams scratches and wounds, "someone get norm" kiri was shocked when moat had said this but Tuk volunteered happily.

>Days later from that<

Neteyam was in crutches and it was irritating him, because his dad kept telling to watch his younger siblings, "dad I can't-" "consider this as your punishment" he said with a stern face and voice, neteyam groaned as he used his crutches to walk over to his siblings, "dads being way to hard on him" kiri whispered to lo'ak, "tell me about it" he said watching neteyam struggle to keep up with Tuk who was running, then lo'ak and kiri decided to slow her down as they walked ahead of neteyam, neteyam got tired and decided to find a spot to rest, he found this pond and decided to sit next to it and relax by it, he watched as the small fish surrounded him, he opend his pouch that had little pebbles of food, he grunted and threw some in there as they started to eat, he smiled to himself at this sight.

>Metkayina bc they amazing<

"But dad I didn't do it" ao'nung said with a bloody nose, "you hit her in the mouth!" "I bumped my nose on her mouth!!" He said groaning as Tsireya had a busted lip, "go! Do something!" "Likeee?" "I just can't with you-" Ronal then walked in, "what is this?" She say's looking at Tonowari Tsireya and then aonung, "why is your nose bleeding, and what happened to your lip!?" She says holding her childrens cheeks to make them look at her, "we were okay fighting" Tsireya mumbles, "aonung she's not your size!!" She groans of annoyance, "no more play fighting, now you two will help the hunters all day, "but mama they are-" "I said what I said aonung, now go!"

>The next chap they will meet each other dw<

>basically how neteyam and lo'ak were<Bye bye loves😦🫶

Bye bye loves😦🫶