~|mine|~12

~|mine|~

Basically, a part 2😩🫶🫶

_________________

Neteyam was sitting on aonungs lap. They were grinding against each other. Nung laughed and held his waist in place, "Don't start something you can't finish tey" he said, looking up at him with a serious look. "S-sorry, sorry." He laughed a little out of breath, aonung smiled at him and looked around. "Wanna go somewhere private." neteyams eyes widened, and he turned dark blue. "Not like that!" Nung laughed and neteyam sighed of relief, "can't handle all this now, " Nung laughed as neteyam hotup rolling his eyes. "Wait, nuh uh, I'm not the bott-" "Let's be honest, tey." "I'm not!" He pushed his shoulder. Nung shrugged, "mkay." "Don't you ever in your life-" and the yapping continued and Nung just blocked out he noise continuing to walk towards the place,"tey i-" "I mean honestly look at you then me, it's obvious who's the bottom" "I hear you-" "no cause-" aonung quickly put his hand over neteyams mouth and pinned his again a tree. "Be. Quiet." He said in a more stern tone, getting annoyed, neteyam let out a muffled noise that aonung didn't understand, but he sure didn't care. Neteyam then nodded slowly, and aonung let go. "Thank you."

After a while, they finally got there and sat down next to a tree, and sat down talking to each other. "You've liked me for how long?" Aonung laughed, "longer than you've liked me -" "me and you both know that's a lie." "It's not. I'm serious." "Well I've liked you since the day tsireya told me you seemed gay." "Oh.... When was that?" "About 3 weeks ago." "Oh...." "I've liked you longer," aonung smiled poking his cheek. "No, it's just... I've liked you for about 2 months in a half. " "Oh shit." "Look at you," he said, laughing and laying his head down on aonungs shoulder.

Time skip a month later

They kept their relationship a secret now, knowing how to tell the group or their parents. Every once in a while, they got their kisses and snuggled nothing more, ofc aonung wanted more, but he wouldn't want to rush neteyam and respected his choice and waited.

"Neteyam," aonung said, walking up to him, neteyam broke character and smiled widely before shifting back to a serious face as he was still with lo'ak helping out with chores. "What?" "Yeah, what?" Lo'ak said a little mad following along, "uhm, wanna train on an uh... I- you uhm" neteyam raises his eyebrows so he wouldn't make a scene, "I think your-.." neteyam rolled his hand, "I think your breath smells like...." "Shit" teyam whispered, "shit," aonung said, putting his hands on his hips, lo'ak gasped and looked at tey. Neteyam looked back at lo'ak and cleared his throat and dropped his basket, "thank you. And sorry." He said before slapping aonung and lo'ak laughed, "wait wait lemme get kiri!" He laughed, running off, "Ow aonung said, holding his jaw. "I'm sorry," neteyam laughed, patting his back, "That was not the plan at all" "but it made lo'ak go away.... And we better go before he comes back. " "Right right, " aonung agreed and started walking off. They walked in silence, and aonung pulled neteyam to the side, pinning him against the tree and kissing him. Tey smiled and kisses his back placing his hand on the side of his cheek and the other on his shoulder, "I've waited all day for this" Nung smiled and grabbed his waist pulling him closer. Neteyam squinted his eyes shut and tried to move aonung. "Nung i -" he smiled and grabbed his braid so he could catch his breath. "Alright, alright," he laughed, finally getting some air, "more." he growled and started to kiss his neck. Neteyam let out a small whimper noise and closed his eyes shut. "N-nung~" "hmm?" He said, leaving a hickey or two on his neck. Very visible, "Nung!" He said, pushing him. "I said hmm" he rolled his eyes laughing, "you fucking skwang" He sighed trying to rub the hickeys on his neck.

"Neteyam?!" Jake yelled and neteyams eyes widened, "go go go!" He whisper yelled and pushed him, neteyam walked out and smiled. "Netey- oh there you are!" He sighed and handed him the basket of fruit that lo'ak picked, alone. "boy I told you to do your chores and-.." he paused and looked at his neck. "Wow I" "what?" "Nothing it's just" he sighed and went blank and looked at neteyam. "Dad just say it" "someone marked their territory" he chuckled and neteyam blushed, "ew dad no-" "well what Is it- w-whos the lucky gal?" "Dad!" "What.... Oh I gotta have the talk with you" "dad!-" "okay so when a girl and a guy-" "I'm done here" he sighed and walked away from the situation and Jake sighed of relief, "I was not trying to have that talk" "what talk" lo'ak said popping out of nowhere.