~|you'll never lose me|~4

It was time to get up and go, we had everything packed, I grabbed the necklace from my stand and put it on. It fit perfectly I was so happy about that, I went to me and his spot and waited for a while. He then came by with dried tears, "don't gooo" he whines hugging me tightly, holding me closer. I sniffled a little and nodded, "I wish..." "I'm gonna miss seeing your face tho" he said putting his hand on the side of my face, I nodded and smiled holding his face as well.. "me too" I said and he leaned down a little as we rested our foreheads together, "don't forget about me okay" his voice cracked a little as a tear rolled down.. "I will never forget you" I smiled.. I looks up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lip, he seemed to enjoyed it as he kissed me back, "I promise I won't" I smiles as I cried a little, "NETEYAM!" I looked over as he let go of me, "see you.. forest boy" he said " see ya monkey boy" we smiled and waved goodbye.

>on ikran<

We all looked bad besides my dad, I had seen zunki in the tall tree waving goodbye, he clicked the ear piece and smiles, "I'll see you soon.. neteyam" he said, "soon" I smiled as my mom looked back at me confused.

>Arrived<

I hoped off my ikran a little tired and sad I wasn't going to see my best friend anymore, just then this hugs fish flew over us and two boys had arrived, one was taller than the other, I signed I see you to them but he just gave my a weird face, I looked at him confused then at lo'ak who was a darker shade blue, I looked over and seen a very pretty girl and smirked, "what is that?" One of the boys laughed pointing at our tails, "Jake sully, why do you come?" I'm guessing the chief said but I was too busy looking at the ocean and the waves, it was beautiful... zunki would've loved it- my mom looked at me suspicious until I felt something pull my tail, I pulled it back immediately as I seen the boy from earlier smirking. I mouthed don't to them and my dad death eyed me, I looks down as he looked at me, 'first day and I'm already Scwerin up'

"My children Tsireya and ao'nung will show you around" "but father why-" "it has been decided" Tonowari said as he death glared aonung, 'so that was his name... cool' I smiles to myself as the girl told us to follow her. She showed us where we would hunt, the huts, and many other things. Boi old boi my legs were tired.

>Aonungs pov<

"Rotxo if I'm suffering then so are you" I tell rotxo as we are behind the sully brothers, "they don't seem so bad-" "they are freak! Four fingers!" I whisper yell to him and pointed at lo'aks hand, "that is not normal-" kiri glanced back at us, we stopped talking as rotxo just blushed, "I'm gonna go talk to her" he said, I rolled my eyes "no way she wants you" I laughed at the fact he thought he had a chance with her, I admit she is pretty beautiful but her and him. Nahh he's way to short- the older sully looked back at me as he noticed me staring at kiri and walked besides me. "Watcha thinking about?" He smiles, 'wow his smiles beautiful' I shook the thought out my head and brushed past him. He looked at me confused and catchend up to his family. 'I hate this- I hate them, I hate-' "ao'nung!" Tsireya yelled my name offering me to go, I nodded as she walked after me.

>Neteyams pov<

"Son help your mother with the-" he looked down at me putting the necklace on, "what's that?" I looked up at him and tried to process the words, "it's uh the Uhm" he came over and snatched it from me and brought it to Neytiri, "no dad please-" Neytiri took it as her eyes widened, "who gave you this" "ma it was just a-" "who. Gave. You. This?!" "...Zunki.." he sighs looking down, Neytiri is at the moment of ripping it before lo'ak steps in and takes it. "Here you go timpo" lo'ak smiles handing it back and winked for him to play along, "what? Who is Zunki?!" Jake asked as neteyam slowly pointed at lo'ak. "Wait what" Jake said trying to process it, "it's his nickname for me, right timpo" he says hugging his shoulder as neteyam nods. Neytiri nods, "forgive me son" Neytiri sighs getting all the stuff packed as lo'ak pushes neteyam out of the hut far away.