~|ocean blue eyes|~

~|ocean blue eyes|~

Neteyams pov:

"No dad I'm not seeing anyone" "Well ever since spider left you seemed more distant because you didn't have to keep an eye on him" "dad!-" "just coke clean" my mom said taking his side. My eyes widened, and I held my heart, almost touching my shot bruise. My dad's eyes shifted away but quickly changed his mood. "Just tell me, I won't get mad." "Alright, alright. It's uhm.." I looked at my mom, and she nodded, "AO'NUNG!" Lo'ak yelled, pointing outside, "welp bye" I said, walking away hearing my dad groan. I quickly ran up to him and snatched his arm, "Run run," I yelled, jumping a little trying to run away, "Wait, why?!"My dad!" I laughed, and he laughed as well following, we then saw Tonowari and slowed down. I picked at my nail as he looked over at us, "Hi... daddd" ao'nung said, looking down, "Where have you been?"Come on, your mom found a girl," he laughed, patting his shoulder. He looked over at me, I gave him an angry glare but not cause I didn't like him, it was because he's setting my man up with a girl. "How's your dad doing -" "amazing" I said instantly, "dad, I'm seeing someoneaonung sighed, "well who?" He went quiet. He sighed and walked away,
"Tree?" "Yeah." We smiled and ran.

Ao'nung pov:

The ick about dating him was he always wanted to race up the tree, and he always won. But anyway, after we had our little race, we sat in the tree talking about absolutely nothing. "So, what are you going to do about the girl?" I shrugged and picked up my tooth, "probably have a kid with her and call it a day-" "Excuse me?" He said, holding his chest... I honestly couldn't tell if he was playing along. "I'm playing." I laughed at him, "Better be," he said, sitting back, "but what if you find her pretty?" I looked at him confused, Why would I find her pretty?" I laughed. He shrugged and looked out, "there's a lot of prettier-" I rolled my eyes and sat closer to him, "we've already discussed this" "I'm not finished" "Well I'm telling you to stop" I laughed and grabbed his chin. "Mkay?" He looked at me with a frown and shrugged, "okay.." I smiled at him and let him go. "But -" "Babe!" I said, leaning back, and he laughed a little.

After what felt like hours we decided to go down to the pond, "so to skip rocks you just" I threw the rock and it skipped, "see" he blinked at me and then looked at the pond, "I think I'm good" "what?"Already gave up, sorry hun" "but- UGH, " I said, going in to pond to find my rock. He smiled and jumped in. He better get out now tho, he quickly swam up and got out of the water. "Punk," I said, getting out with him, I stared at him for a second. Just the sight of his whole body being wet was a turn on, he laughed at me and snapped his finger. "Ao'nung?"Please let me hit." "Huh, " I blushed hard, and my tail wagged violently, "please neteyam just once, " I said, putting my hands in a praying manner and getting on my knees. "Ew -" "lemme hit" "wtf- ao'nung stand up" "pleaseeee" he sighed and blushed hard at me, "I guess" "pleasee- wait." I stood up and looked at him, "really?"Don't make me change my mind." I smiled widely and grabbed his hand, "Wait, were leaving?" "Well if we're gonna do this, we're doing this in style." I smiled, walking around, practically dragging him. 'I'm gonna be honest. I had a huge bonner, but I'm a great tucker.' I smiled and thought as I looked down at it. 'Nvm, it's sticking out. IT'S STICKING OUT?!' I blushed harder and made our way to the tree of souls, neteyam smiled at it. "It's beautiful here." he laughed a little and looked at him, then down, then my eyes, then down again. "Oh wow," I covered it and squinted at him. "You didn't have to point it out."I mean, it's staring at me." "tey!" "Terrible tucker. " I stared at him in a serious face.

3rd person pov:

Ao'nung looked at neteyam annoyed and sat down, neteyam sat there across from him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ao'nung asked worriedly, "There's no going back, you know. "Yes, I know, " neteyam laughed, grabbing his bond braid. Ao'nung did the same and stared at him, "Are you sure -" "Ao'nung, are you worried?" "No not really, I'm just.. I'm happy it's with you. it doesn't feel real. " he laughed a little, moving closer to him, giving his a kiss, neteyam smiled in it and kissed his back deeply. They brought their bond braids together and made the Tsaheylu, neteyams eyes widened as his pupils grew wide. He backed up from the kiss and looked at aonung. And his ugly smirk, "holy," "amazing," "not what I was gonna say." he laughed, aonung laughed and leaned back in for another kiss. But this time, he was more heated, and he leaned over him, making neteyam open his legs a little. He smiled and added tounge, holding neteyams back of his neck and his waist with both hands. He leaned in so close till neteyam layed flay on the ground, aonung tugged at his loincloth in the kiss, and neteyam nodded. He smiled and stopped the kiss, looking at him with a playful grin. He undid the strap impatiently but quickly. He brought two fingers up to teys mouth, and he liked them.

Aonungs pov:

I smiled when he licked then, and as soon as I was about to put them in, he stopped me. "Start with one please" "but-" "babe I know it's gonna hurt but just-" I blocked out his talking and quickly shoved them both in, he let out a loud whimper and tried to reach something. I gave him my hand, and he squeezed it tightly, I laughed a little and pumped my fingers into him slowly until I felt that his hole was wide enough. I started to untie my loincloth, and he gave me... a look.. "What?"Be gentle," he said, looking up at me, "I mean with the way you're looking right now -" "Gently!" He yelled, and I shrugged. "Okay baby, whatever you want," I laughed, lining myself up. He held my hand and closed his eyes, "it's not gonna hurtt" I smiled holding his waist with my other hand and slowly pushed inside him, he let out soft moans and wrapped his tail around my leg. I stopped halfway, "Keep going?" He shook his head and wiped the sweat from his forehead, then he nodded, and I kept going. He let out a louder moan and widened his eyes, "o-oh my eywa~" he moaned and bit his lip. I smiled, and at the end, I shoved it all the way in, "Safe word?"I don't care about one right now." he laughed a little and looked up at me, "but what if -" "I want it." He said, breathing heavy, and I shrugged, "alright then, " I said, slowly pumping myself into him, "i-i didn't. Mmm~" he moaned and arched his back a little. I rolled my head back and widened his legs a little wider. "Oh yeah, baby~" I smirked and trusted a little faster into him. He moaned a little louder, but he covered his mouth, and I slapped it away. "Let me hear them." He nodded slowly and rolled his head back. He's so warm inside and, dammit he feels so good. I picked up the speed, his toes curled, and he gripped my arm. I slowed down and stopped. He looked at me confused. "Lay on your stomach," he nodded and flipped positions.

I grabbed his waist and quickly went back to the paste I had already been in before. He laid his head in his arms and moaned louder as I trusted faster and harder into him, I leaned my head back and slapped his ass going harder. "Ow~" "Shut up~" I laughed, griping his harder and going as fast as I could. He closed his eyes and bit his lip. I think it started to bleed, "ao'nung~." he moaned and rolled his eyes back. "Keep saying my name like that."" He moaned louder speechless. He breathed heavy, and I had sweat dripping from my forehead. "I'm c-close~" he said, I slowed down a bit, and he wrapped his tail around my waist.

I loved feeling the connection with him honestly, "tired.." He said slowly, and I pulled out and slammed back into him,  I gripped his hair and pulled his head back. "Shut it sully," I said, pulling his head back so he could see my face. He blushed hard, and I smirked, going at a faster pace. He let out louder moans and I suggested that was his spot, I kept hitting that spot until he started Cumming from his.. thing. I smiled and kept going harder so I could, "fuck I'm there!~" he yelled something muffled, but I quickly pulled out and came on his back. I breathed heavily and looked down at him, he layed his head down and whimpered slightly. "What are we gonna tell our parents?" I laughed, laying down next to him.

Inspo

Yeah , I just wasn't gonna tell you there was spice. In here😊 dw, they're 18, so CHILL.