~|my soul|~ 9

~|my soul|~

Ao'nung pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neteyam's been with his family a lot so I didn't see him as much as I used too. It kinda hurt, I wasn't seeing him as much. Unless lo'ak was walking him around, he had a patch on his chest and a little blood stain but it wasn't as bad as when he came back that day. Dead.

"Okay but I need to know who hat girl was" Rotxo said yapping about some girl that we seen that day. "your in the wind" I hummed to myself, "like she was honestly beautiful" "scale to 1/10" I said looking at him. He huffed but in a in love way. "No. No no no! NO. Rotxo Kiri already has you hurt you can't just move on" kiri then came over to us and sat mad close to Rotxo. "Hey guys" "hey Kiri" he said un bothered. She looked at him confused, "but yeah, her hair was long" "you got a glimpse of her" "a beautiful glimpse" "wait who? You like another girl?" "There never was another girl" I said side eyeing her.

I knew her heart broke at that moment as her eyes watered. But Rotxo didn't seem to notice since he was faced my way, "I mean. There was a girl but that girl isn't to focused on him, she's not in the picture I guess" she nodded looking up a little. "Yeah... I'd kill for her attention" Kiri got up and left instantly.

Me and Rotxo were walking around and Lo'ak came up at us pushing my chest back. "why'd you do that to my sister huh?" "What did I do?" I said looking at him madly confused. He just punched me and I had no choice but to fight back, "STOP!" I heard Rotxo yell at us and Lo'ak pulled my tail so I pulled his ear. I heard someone running towards us but a kept fighting him. Someone pushed Lo'ak away and Lo'ak punched them.

Lo'ak punched neteyam. "FUCK!" Neteyam yelled pinching his nose as it started to bleed, his eyes waterd a little but he just winced. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!" Rotxo yelled? Yeah Rotxo yelled helping neteyam up, I seen neteyams walking stick thing. Crutches I think, walking hurt for him from yk... Being dead. "Come on it's okay" Rotxo assur seeed him as he stood up slowly and got him his crutches. He pulled out his hanky and cleaned off the blood. Lo'ak tried to get up and help but Rotxo hissed at him and Lo'ak didn't even want to try anymore.

They walked away slowly but then came Jake, I had a black eye and Lo'ak had a busted lip. It was obvious what had happened, So my dad quickly came over. They both dragged our ears walking to they're huts.

Neteyam's pov

Rotxo gave me some water and I drunk a little. "Sorry about them" he laughed a little. I just started down, "hey neteyam.?" I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I just shrugged and he sat closer to me. "Did I really die?..." He sighed, "i-... Yeah" he looked down, "did ao'nung care?.." he looked up at me smiling. "You like him? Don u?" I blushed a little and nodded. "He was... He was heartbroken. Expecially when he found out someone was swim walking...." He paused and looked at me, "i-" "nevermind" he smiled a little patting my back, 'swim walker.....' I thought and that thought kept running in my mind the whole time when me and Rotxo were talking.

"Ever heard human music?" I said sneaking the little ipad my dad uses, "no? What's it sound like?!" He said excited. "Okay but there are a lot of English words" "got it" I looked for the app and found it, "it's kinda weird though" "what's that?" He pointed to one, "my dada favorite song. Love grows" "huh?" "He likes to sing it to my mom" I rolled my eyes, I liked the song but my dad already clamed it so oh well. "Ribs is Kiri's favorite, and Lo'aks is look dont touch" "what's your favorite?" "I don't know, I kinda just listen to all when I get the chance to" "I think..." He pointed to ocean eyes and tried to read it. "Ocean eyes?" "Yeah, bc ao'nungs eyes are blue-" "so are yours" "oh... But his are like darker" "you make absolutely no sense" I laughed a little, "well main three and we'll listen to them" "uhhh say yes to heaven, take on me... And uhh" "take on me?" "Yeah it's a good song" "can I listen to it" I nodded and scrolled for I and played it.