More More Jump!: Opening

------For clarification's sake------

"Characters speaking"
'Characters thoughts'
Narration

------Story Starts-----

I was born with bad luck

If I went on a picnic, it would rain. No amount of lucky weather charms ever worked.

My new hat would get blown away by a gust of wind, my favorite shoes would get splashed by a passing car...

No matter how hard I tried, so many things would still go wrong. And I just got sick of it...

That's when I saw Haruka on TV. She was an idol.

"Minori, Mom said your stomach medicine is on the living room table," A girl with long hair said from the kitchen with a Klefki floating near a younger Minori, "I'm going to school for a few hours, call me if you need something,"

"Okay, Sis..." Minori said as her sister closed the door, her Klefki staring at the TV.

'I'm totally playing hooky today. I know it's not good to, but I just don't feel like going...' Minori thought to herself, 'Everyone's probably still angry at me for dropping the baton during that race. It's always like this... I do everything I can, but things just never go well.'

"If things are always going to end badly, maybe I should just stop trying..." Minori said making the Klefki notice it and panic, causing the TV to get slightly louder.

"Hi everyone! I'm Haruka Kiritani of ASRUN!" A voice from the TV said grabbing Minori's attention.

"Huh?" Minori said as she looked at the TV with curiosity.

'Did Klefki turn up the volume?'

"I'll be performing solo for the first time today. I'm really nervous, but I hope this song will cheer everyone up!" Haruka continued as she let her Eevee out.

"Is she an idol? She looks about my age!" Minori said in shock as the floating Klefki let out a sigh.

"Eevee!" The Eevee said with joy as it danced alongside its trainer, using swift and trailblaze every so often creating a beautiful effect around the two.

"Wow! She's so pretty! And she's really good at dancing! Her Eevee is also really cute!" Minori said not paying attention to anything else.

'She's sparkling... This is amazing!' Minori thought, not realizing her sister had come back.

"Thanks for watching!" Haruka said leaving Minori in her thoughts.

'Would I be able to sing and dance like that too if I practiced real hard?'

"Tomorrow will always be a better day!" Haruka once again said while petting her Eevee.

"What?" Minori asked, wondering what she meant by that.

"It's my mission as an idol to give hope to everyone," Haruka continued as she looked at the camera, "So I'll keep going! I'll keep trying to always be the idol who gives you hope for a better tomorrow!"