Vivid Bad Squad: Chapter 1

------For clarification's sake------

"Characters speaking"

'Characters thoughts'

Action

------Story Starts-----

Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy - Class 1-A

"Let's see. Ms. Azusawa, would you solve this problem for us?" The teacher asked as Kohane tensed up from her name being mentioned.

"Oh, o-okay... Umm... I-" Kohane stuttered before the teacher cut her off.

"Not sure huh? How about you Ms. Yoisaki?" The teacher called as a girl stood up.

"One of the few Pokemon who can create food one way or another is, Appletun whose outer body is made similarly to apple pie and is often eaten by kids. The shell isn't damaged as it easily regenerates," The student said before sitting back down.

"That was rude. They could have given you a little more time! You knew the answer, didn't you?" A girl with short brown hair said.

"Y-Yeah... But it's okay. It's my fault for not speaking up..." Kohane said as she went into her thoughts, 'Even though I'm in high school now, I haven't changed a bit...'

After some time had passed the class soon ended as did school hours and everyone was packing their items, including Kohane.

"Oh look at the time! I've got to get to dance practice! See you tomorrow, Kohane!" The girl said to Kohane as she grabbed her bag.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow, Minori," Kohane responded, 'Minori sure is amazing. She's working so hard to achieve her dream of becoming an idol.' While she was packing her stuff her thoughts started wondering about the dream she had a few days ago where Miku asked her what her dream was, 'I wonder if I'd be able to change if I found a dream or a goal to reach for like Minori.'

Soon her phone lit up as a message from her mom was visible, "Oh, Mom's texting me," she said as she saw the message

<Could you buy some sitrus berries and that CD for me on your way home?> The text said.

"She must be talking about that new album she mentioned the other day..." Kohane said as she texted her back, <Okay, will do.>

Music Shop

Kohane went into the music shop while holding some Sitrus berries as she looked around, 'It's been a while since I was in a CD shop,' Kohane thought as she realized the music was playing, 'Oh, they're playing that new Miku single. It sounds so cool. I wonder who wrote it.' She took a look around some shelves looking for the CD her mom asked for as she saw a clerk.

"Can I help?" The clerk asked as Kohane shyly nodded.

"Do you have this CD?" She asked as she showed the clerk the CD.

"Ah, I'm sorry someone just bought the last of this album just a couple of minutes ago," The clerk responded, "Our alley shop still has a couple of copies. If you'd like I can reserve a copy for you."

'I'd rather not go down that street, but mom was really looking forward to this,' Kohane thought before deciding, "T-Thank you, I'll head over there now."

Kamiyama Street

"Thank you very much!" The store clerk for the alley shop said as Kohane got the CDs her mom requested, much to her delight.