Part 1.

"Over here! Quick!"
Frank West yelled. The chaos erupting around him. People were running around, screaming from the ...things around them. The Headspace version of Hero ran towards the safe room. Something was chasing him, getting closer and closer.
Bang!
A gunshot goes off hitting the creature right in the head behind HS Hero. He ducked after it went off. Terrified, he ran even faster towards the safe room, covering his head with his arms. "Please please." HS Hero thought.
Someone grabs Hero by his arm. He desperately tries to free himself from their grip.
"Hey easy buddy. It's just me." A voice says.
Hero opens his eyes. "Ellis!" He proclaims.
"Yep, glad you made it here too." He says.
Frank closes the safe room door and locks it tight.
"You're lucky kid. A bit longer and you would have been zombie chow." Frank says as he's locking up.
"Wait, zombies?!" Hero said shocked, "How'd zombies get here? I thought they were only at Willamette and Savannah?"
"Yeah, we'll their here now." Frank says. "Don't know how, or why. Just know that we're the only ones safe as of now."
"Why don't we just shoot all those freaks?" A fourth voice said.
Hero turns towards the voice. Leaning against the wall was the Postal Dude. His arms crossed and an annoyed expression on his face.
"You seen those damn zombies? Those guys were tearing up everything." Ellis answered.
"Well maybe you sissy's, but I'll beat those freaks faster than those lousy military." Postal Dude said smugly.
"Come on guys,  nows not the time to fight." Hero worried.
"Kids right." Frank added. "For all we know, we could be all that's left in a few days."
Hero looked a bit worried about that information. The feeling that they might be the only ones left created a pit in his stomach. Ellis noticed the uneasiness on Hero.
"If I learned anything from the last zombie apocalypse I was in, well first it would be always make sure you got ammo. But third would be to keep a positive attitude about it." Ellis said reassuring him.
"Yeah you're right. We must keep a positive attitude during this time." Hero replied, giving a weak smile.
"God you guys are corny." Postal Dude said disgusted.
"Listen, we're all stuck here. We might as well just wait here till everything dies down." Frank said. They all sat down on the floor, each in a different corner of the room, trying to ignore the chaos going on just outside the door. Each of them taking in the fact that things will be very different from now on.