Audio Log 1

It's been almost a weak since the outbreak started. Most of the noises from outside have ceased, leaving nothing but an eerie silence. I'm... still not sure how it started but I do remember where I was when it did. I was experimenting with a magic candy when one of the Parfaedia students came running to me screaming about some...things invading the school. I ran out and saw... chaos. Cookies were running around, screaming and trying to hide. Some of the teachers were trying to get the students away from those... things. I quickly began doing the same, grabbing the student that alerted me and running towards one of those safe rooms. I managed to get a couple of students in there before I had to lock it. One of those things with a big arm tried to attack Latte cookie. Thankfully I managed to create a whirlwind and pull it away from her. She managed to escape with Cream Puff Cookie. I quickly ran and locked myself in a science room. Since then I've worked tirelessly on trying to find a cure. Today I got word of an evacuation helicopter heading towards the mall. I'm not sure if I'm going there or not. I'm sure there are some survivors still here and I don't want to leave them but I might be able to get more help with the cure on the outside. ...I think I'll take my chances trying to get to the helicopter. I'll gather all the info and espresso I have and make my way there. It's a gamble but one I'm willing to take.

-Espresso Cookie