Part 3

"Keep an eye out for those damn zombies." Ellis said. The group was heading towards the mall, their only hope of getting out of town. They were walking down the trashed streets. Cars were flipped, windows were smashed, and there were still small trails of blood on the sidewalk. But the strangest thing about the scene, at least to HS Hero, was how quiet it was.
"Hey Frank, is it always supposed to be this quiet?" Hero asked.
"Yup. First time hearing silence like this?" Frank answered, snapping a few pictures of the scene around them.
"Yeah. It's kinda... weird."
"I know right?" Ellis chimes in "Never heard it this quiet in a long time."
"Better than hearing zombies screaming in your ears." Postal Dude said, caulking his gun.
The group continues walking towards the mall, shooting the occasional zombie. As Frank is taking pictures of the area he spots a poster.
"Hey guys? I think you should come see this."
The rest of the group gathers around Frank.
"What the hell's a zombie nation?" Postal Dude questions
"No idea. But I assume it's not a good thing." Frank replied
"Well let's focus on getting to the mall before noon. We'll just have to steer clear of the Peachy District." Hero stated. "Speaking of which, what time is it Frank?"
"Uhhh... it's about 8:30."
"So we got 3 and a half hours to get to the mall. We better hurry."
"Why is it always malls?" Frank groaned.
"Let's just get there in time, I don't want to miss another escape helicopter." Ellis said.
With that, the group heads towards the mall with greater haste.