PROLOGUE

So here it goes..

*beep beep- wake up* Alarm is ringing. Time is 9:30 in the morning.

*beep beep- wake up* Time is 10:30 in the morning

*beep beep- wake up* Time is 11:30 in the morning

*beep beep- wake up* Time in 12:30 in the noon

"Anya wake up"

*beep beep- wake up*

"ANYA WAKE UP"

Someone shakes the sleeping beauty.

"Uff ye ladki.. jeena haram kiya hua hai.. sharam nhi ati. Ab uth bhi ja" (This girl...Made our lives hell..no shame is left.. now wake up)

"I am up" and again she snoozes for next half hour.

"ANYAAAA"

"Ayi me" (I am coming)

"Good Morning Anya. Hopefully aaj ki morning good ho" praying she wakes up.

"Good morning mumma"

"Afternoon hogya hai.. morning kiske ghar me hai" (Its Afternoon, In whose house is it still norning?)

"Mere liye toh hai na mumma abhi uthi hu" (For me it is mother as I just woke up)

"jaake jaldi taiyar ho. Agle mahine se job pe jana hai bhut ayega uthane maharani ko" (Go get ready soon. Next month you will be going for job, who will wake the queen up)

"Mummyyy ja rhi hu" (Mother I am going)

"Yes. Also come down fast, we need to discuss something" saying this she banged the door and went out. I mean let's be honest if I ever banged the door, I'd be scolded and given an hour long lecture regarding the same.

An hour later..

At the dining table...Everyone is present. This is surprising. No one eats one single meal together and now all are gawking at me.

"Umm Good morning everyone... What..Why are all of you here.. I mean it's good but suddenly and finally one meal together. Okay now spill it why are you all staring at me like that?"

"You sit and start eating afterwards we all need to discuss something" said her mother.

"Fine"

After brunch..

"So what do you want to discuss.."

"..."

"Ab maine kya kar diya?" (What did I do now?)

"Nothing. Well we wanted to discuss about your life"

"What about my life?"

"What are your future plans?"

"Like seriously? I just finished my engineering and now going for the job next month.. you all know that"

"Well any boyfriends are involved"

"Huh.. I don't even have a friend, so how will I have a boyfriend?"

"Okay then it's decided that we will proceed with our plan"

"What plan.. what's going on will someone explain me?"

"Well you are getting married and that is final. It is a good alliance and since you will be going to office, so you will get married here and live with them there."

"WHAT... you cannot just do that. I am just 21."

"Its happening and its final"

"Well I am done. You always take all my life decisions and now this. Choose this stream, choose this subject, do engineering for bachelors,... WHY? Why you always dictate me. And then yell at me that I suck at decision making." I burst.

"ENOUGH" yelled her father.

"Go to your room and get dressed in the dress that is kept on your bed, the boy and his family is coming over to see you in the evening today" said her mother.

I ran to my room and locked the door. I cried and cried. But like always no one is here to feel my pain.