Just POVs and Dhanush's house scene

Anya POV

I am still a kid. I know people don't consider 21 year old to be a kid. But I still am at heart. The way I had to suddenly grow up, I don't remember being a kid. And all my life they have arranged everything. Every Single decision. And now the biggest decision of life.. My marriage again is going to be arranged. Heck I can't take care of myself and then I'll have to handle not just myself but someone else too. What if he'll be like my family. And what about his family. NOOOO. Think Anya think.

Dhanush Family

"Even if it saturday, this boy, ugh if he again comes late I'll kill him, always staying at hospital" said his mother.
"You won't have to kill me, I am home" said a husky deep voice.
"You ... Have grown up so much but still you won't change naa"
"Never. Acha why did you call me so urgently" he whined as his mother ruffled his hair.

"Firstly freshen up and eat lunch, then we'll discuss" saying this she pushed him towards the stairs.

After lunch.. everyone gathers in drawing room.

"So mom what do you want to talk about?" Asked Dhanush while sipping on tea.

"Your marriage " "not again mom. I am not ready. Everyone says it's too big a deal but I still don't understand it."

"You'll understand once it happens with you Dhanu" said his father. He continued " it's not just a responsiblity or duty. It's your life Dhanu"

"And we have found a perfect match for you. We are going to visit their home in the evening so go and get ready. Her name is Anya and she's 21. She is an engineering graduate and her office is in this part of the city."

"21. She's just a kid. No mom this is wrong."

"It doesn't matter. She's the one and I can guarantee that. I know you well. And I understood that her parents are .. well weird but she deserves the world as I've seen her and met her" said his mom.

"Please meet her for ours sake bacha and I know you'll love her. Your bhaiya and bhabhi will directly reach over their place in the evening, so rest and then get ready."

"I trust you mom. Fine I'll meet her. You know I've different ways of living and all, so will she manage?"

"Yes she will. You both will evolve with time. And I know you always said the same which I never understood much but remember you should never ever hurt her as she will become my daughter, more than you're my son" said her mom.

Dhanush POV

Being a 28 year old, my parents have been bugging me to get married. And now they are arranging it with a stranger. A kid more like, from what my mother told me. I've busy schedule at hospital and coming to personal life, I was always busy with studies and my career that I never thought of it. When I was young, I've given a lot of thought to how I'd proceed with my life apart from my career. Now it seems like finally the time has come. I'd finally have someone who can take care of me, and I can take care of them. Everyone around me made it seem like a responsibility. I mean it's not that big of a deal. I finally will have a person for me, whom I won't be sharing with anyone else. I mean of course her and my family would be there in the picture but she will be mine.