His trip

"Anya. Sweets wake up. It's evening.."

Slowly my eyes fluttered open due to continuous noise coming from the closet.

I turned and saw it's 4:30 pm. Shit I slept through out the whole day. I went towards washroom and got ready. Then I went to check on Dhanush. Like why is he making so much noise

"Sorry sweets. I've made lunch and dinner, it's in the fridge. You just reheat it in microwave and eat. I want you to finish it all. After that do check on other dishes I have made for tomorrow. Sorry dear. It's an emergency that I've to go to hospital. It may take me some time. Most probably I'll come day after tomorrow. But I'll try my best to some as early as I can. I know I'm feeling bad for leaving you here all alone. You can go back to our main house to stay with our parents if you want. I'll drop you there. I know you are new here and it's what like third day of our marriage and I'm leaving you.  I wouldn't have done that, if it wasn't for an emergency and there's a shortage of staff which I can't help. Please sweets say something.. will you be fine?"

"I.. I will be fine. And how will I say something.. when you are continuously talking without letting me say anything.."

"Okay. Please keep my life safe. My Jaan please take care of yourself. I'm almost done with packing my stuff for a day. I'll be back soon. You just be comfortable and eat properly on time, and if anything, any problem or anything just call me. If I'm not available then my head nurse will definitely be there to pick up and inform me. I'll be back in an instant. Don't hesitate to do that."

He kissed my forehead and went out.

He cooked all the meals. They were delicious and healthy too. Hayyeee he's so sweet.

The night. It was windy and the swing in the balcony, is soo relaxing. I am thinking of calling my parents or atleast my sister. But still I am doubtful that it will go good. There is still a part of me that misses them and still believe that things can get better, but will they ever?

I am in a good mood. I don't want to destroy it, so I'll talk with them tomorrow. 

There is a photo of  Dhanush and me taken on our day of engagement by bhayia which he has framed and kept on the side table on his side. Uff Dhanush why are you so good. I just don't want this good dream to end. I know I have tons of insecurities and I don't fit in with you. But you are so accepting, I should try too. Maybe I'll do so by allowing you to check me up. I know there is a big possibility that you'll run away but it will come out one day or other and it will be good sooner rather than later. I understand how much it means to you to know about my health. Why are you hiding your secret. I also know that the story of your friend isn't the only thing, which made you like this. Or is it? I never had this close friend so I don't know but my heart is saying so too.. 

I look at time it's 3:00 am and sleep is nowhere near me. All my thoughts are clouding my thinking and I can't help but let my tears escape and let the moon to console me once again as I feel lonely without him.

"I should just sleep in my tee and shorts, he won't be coming and he said to make myself comfortable..'

The next morning...

Someone shook me awake..
"Anya, Anya" This voice belongs to Dhanush. Now I am hallucinating and dreaming,.....shh let me sleep, he will be back tomorrow.

Again the shaking started..

"Aaaaaaahhh" I hid in blankets

"Why are you hiding dear. I came back early. Now get up we should go out and explore a bit."

He is standing there. How can I get up? 

I am just in my tee shirt and shorts. Nearly naked. No please.