The talk

"What.. do you need some thing"

"Yes.. are you sleepy?"

"No.. just tired."

"Okay lets talk for a while, then I'll let you sleep as meds will kick in, well only after resting"

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Apart from the checkup thingy.. tomorrow after reception party, we both will shift to our home. Every weekend we will come here once to meet the whole family and share a meal. Because my hospital is close from our home."

"I'll miss everyone here"

"I know, you can come here or go visit your parents whenever you want to."

"Thank you"

"Most welcome wifey. Okay so coming over to other things.. well let me describe our home. It has one master bedroom, three guestrooms, one kitchen, one library, one open room which you can use it as your office or work place, one room is my office, one swimming pool and well one another special room."

"Woah. Are you sure it's just a house? Sounds more like a mansion to me "

He chuckled "It is going to be our home sweety"

"What is it with you calling me names"

"I like calling you nicknames. So Anya the major thing I wanted to tell you is about us."

"Wait what about us? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend or you are giving me divorce..  I mean it's too soon.. it's already overwhelming with everything happening so sudden"

"Shhh bacha relax. Stop your overthinking. It's nothing like that. And there's no other female or male involved apart from you. Now listen to me and listen to it whole before jumping to conclusions and without panicking"

"Without panicking, this just this statement itself is making me to panic"

"Now listen. I am a dominant. You know like in bdsm.. For me maintaining a relationship is maintaining it in all aspects be it emotional, financial, physical, sexual, etc. I want that we progress in all aspects. I know it's too soon and too sudden but slowly we need to work on it. So for this purpose I want that you please try for my sake, just try to be submissive for me only for our sexual life. Only that and it's not totally into it. Just the sex part. And no before you think too much, I had no previous girl in my life or been my submissive. It's just all in my imagination and what all I planned. And no it won't contain pain. None at all. It's only and only for pleasure. I am not a sadist that I'd like to inflict any form of pain on you. You have become my life even though it's this early."

"....." All the while blushing as slowly she understood it.

"Say something"

" I.. I don't know how to react to all this."

"I understand.. it's too soon. I'm only telling you this. And well it won't be for everyday. Not at all. Maybe twice in a month.. who knows. It's early to tell but only with time. In all aspects we both are equal. I am ready to try out all of your fantasies and help you, support you and stand by you to achieve all your dreams and in all steps of your life Anya"

"This is just .. I am letting it sink in.."

"Yeah take your time, and yes that special room is for this purpose only that I built it"

She gasps "Are you total Christian Grey?"

"No darling. Not at all. Like I said only pleasure and it's not for control sweets.. if you'd want to dominate, I'm ready to let you."

She was now a complete tomato.
He chuckled "And here I thought she's completely innocent"

"I.. ugh.. I know it only from a couple of books. I don't know much into details and I never thought I'd need to."

"Oh love, I'd surely teach you all. Now you rest and if it gets worse just call me or holler me, my room is the one besides this room" saying so he just held her hand and gave a small squeeze and left her room, leaving her to her thoughts.