Finally it happened

Anya pov

*Timeskip 2 weeks*

I have been married. WAIT WHAT. Shit it's real.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Hi. I know you must be tired, but just wanted to check on you. Mumma told me you're not well"

"I am fine. Just a little tired"

"Just tired?"

"Yes"

"Honey, I know we just met twice till now, and we don't know each other, but you should know that I hate liars"

"I am not lieing" Anya said while sweating profusely. "Well since we don't know each other we should get to know each other"

"Yes we should Anya. Let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Dhanush Mehta. A general physician and cardiologist."

Anya gasps, gulps "Oh, I am Anya Agarwal"

"No sweetheart, Its Anya Dhanush Mehta now"

"I am going to do a quick checkup of yours and don't you dare lie now. Also tomorrow after reception we'll be moving to our home, where I'll do your complete full body checkup, and tests which are required for which you'll be coming with me to hospital. And that's final"

"But I don't need it. I am fine"

"Did I ask you little kitten? No. So sit quitely. While I bring my bag and let me do my work and I dare you to run"

"You are strict and stubborn" whined Anya.

"Oh glad, you finally realized, the sooner you start obeying, it'll be good for you" saying Dhanush leaves to his room to get his bag.