Day 2: "The encounter."

*BEEEEEEPP!!!!* *BEEEEEEP!!!!* A sound absolutely obnoxious to most, was the most pleasant song to bless this optimistic woman's eardrums! Around the same time on this day, 37 years ago, this woman had also planned for a trip of a lifetime in New York City!
"HUH?" "It's time?" She glanced over at her clock. "IT'S TIME!!!!" Bed hair and all, she rose up quicker than a dog would when it smells food! She walked over to her bedroom mirror and had a little chat with herself while brushing her hair. "Happy New Years, Adealide!" "Oh!~" "Why, thank you Adelaide!!" "Do you even know what that means, Adelaide?" "No, I haven't a clue!" "Are you kidding me??" "Ah, Adelaide, you crack me up!!" She joked as she twirled her hair, pretending she was in a real conversation. "It means that I am going to New York!!!!" "The city where....well, HE is in." Dropping the brush, she grabbed her TV remote off of her desk, and laid back in bed to watch well, HIM. The news channel turned on, what played was the latest crime report. Although, it was not just an ordinary crime report, but was a report of a crime being resolved by a superhuman....!! A charming young man with dark curly hair, rare, red-colored eyes like a stejneger pit viper, and chiseled features had constantly saved the city.
".....That.....happened in New York City......" "I.....I am going there...!!!!" "Maybe, just maybe....I could.....no, that's impossible!" "No way that will never ever happen....why would I have that kind of luck.....?" She had pondered.
The news continued; reporters had caught him in action putting a stop to someone with powers that could turn objects into monsters. Such an exotic power, yet the man was able to stop it!!

"Excuse me, Steinburg..." "I know that you are quite busy, but might I ask you a few questions?" The news reporter had questioned.

"Ha, of course!~" "You know I do not mind indulging in multitasking~" "Ask away!" He answered humbly.

"First question: just how ARE you able to multitask like that!!" "Goodness, it is so impressive!!"

"Ah, I appreciate it; however, that is something I would prefer not to reveal." "But I can tell you I DO have a power!" "I just feel as though if I were to share that information with you, it would not be as fun to watch my performances anymore," "I would like it for my viewers to enjoy how I take down these criminals like how I enjoy actually doing it." "Thank you."

"Ah, so mysterious!~" "Okay, we understand, John." "Here's another one to all the ladies watching right now, are you single?" "If so, would you be interested in a relationship one day?"

"Well, all I can say is...if you do not mind me covered in bruises, blood stained on my clothes, or me having to jump into action when needed.....I would not mind holding your hand into mine.

As Adelaide witnessed this, she nearly shrieked! "EEkkkk!" "I HAVE A CHANCE!!!" "OH MY GOD!!" "C'est super !!" She accidentally slipped out of English due to excitement! "WOOPS!!" "Geez, Adealide, you've been learning English for HOW long????" "You're not going to get anywhere with speaking French to an American man...." "Oh goodness, I don't stand a chance....." "There are so many girls that live there," "Much prettier ones too, I am sure...." "......." "UGGHHHHHH!!!!!" She groaned as she tossed and turned. "I AM SO STUPID!!!!" "I am way too old to be acting like this....." "Fantasizing....and FOR WHAT!?!?" "GRRRR"
*Inhale* *Exhale*
"I NEED TO BE MORE POSITIVE!!!!!" "I AM GOING AND IT DOES NOT MATTER IF I SEE HIM OR NOT!!!!" "I WILL HAVE FUN!!!!" She finally gathered up some motivation and rose out of bed.