Chapter 2

*Liam's POV*

"Boys, there is something I have to say." I said during dinner. I made dinner as a way to break the news, softening the news sort of thing. Mum had called me about an hour ago and told me what happened with Megan. She was arrested once again for fighting.

This was really hard for me to say because I hadn't told my four best friends about my own twin. I hadn't even told the fans, the only person that knew was Andy and Maz because they are from the same town.

"Oh my gosh! Is Dani pregnant?" Louis shouted.

"No, it's-," I started to say but was interrupted again.

"Are you quitting the band? Liam you can't quit, we won't be One Direction anymore!" Niall cried, tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, if you will be quiet I will explain what is going on." I sighed, getting frustrated.

"Ok, sorry Liam," Harry said.

"Alright, well I'm going to be having a visitor over the summer." I said.

"Who is it?" Niall asked.

"Is it a girl?" Louis asked.

"Is she fit?" Zayn asked.

"How does she fill about tattoos?" Harry asked.

"Her name is Megan and she is my twin." I said, looking at my plate.

"What?!" All the boys shouted.

"You have a twin?" Louis shouted.

"Is she fit?" Zayn asked again. I really didn't want to answer that. My sister was really beautiful.

"How old is she?" Niall asked, shoving food into his mouth. Harry slapped him across the head.

"If she is his twin how old do you think she is?" He asked and Niall formed an 'O' with his mouth.

"Alright, can I finish explaining?"

"Go on," Louis said.

"Thank you," I sighed again, "Anyway, I do have a twin but we don't really get along. She has been getting into trouble lately and Mum said that she has to spend the summer with me."

"Oh, well when does she get here?"

"She will be here about ten tomorrow morning." I said, remembering when Mum said her train left.

"We will be there with you to pick her up!" Louis insisted.

"You don't have to do that. She's not really a people person."

"Well, we will change that starting at ten tomorrow." He said. He had no clue what was in for him.

"Alright, fine." I said and we all started back eating. Once we were done we all went to bed, waiting for morning to come.