Chapter 28

Today we were going to tell Simon about us being pregnant. I honestly don't know how he would react. I had on a cute blue high-low dress that had a belt, which hid my growing bump. I also had on a blue jean jacket and a pair of cowboy boots. I had Zoe come over and help me straighten my long hair and do my make up as well. Just Zayn and I were going to this meeting. The boys, Marcus, Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Joe, and Alfie were getting the house ready. I had Zoe, Louise, and Tanya working on setting up some of the stuff for the kitchen. The boys were doing the heavy work and moving boxes and putting our new bed together and moving furniture in.

Zayn and I were waiting for Simon to get out of another meeting. I think Zayn was panicking inside but was trying to keep cool. After a few minutes of sitting there a large man and Simon walked out.

"Thank you for meeting with me Mr. Cowell." The man said then shook Simon's hand and left.

"Hello Zayn and Megan, come on in." He said. We both stood up and walked into Simon's office. We sat down in the two chairs on the other side of his desk, "So what would you like to talk to me about?"

"So you know we are in a relationship, right?" I asked and Simon nodded his head, "Well, I'm also about four months pregnant." I said. Simon's face was unreadable. I hated when he did this.

"I'm really happy for the two of you." He then smiled. I think I heard Zayn let out a breath I didn't know he was holding, "And I expect updates." He grinned really big. Both Zayn and I nodded our heads.

"But, uh, what about the fans?" Zayn asked this time.

"How about I schedule an interview for the two of you and you can tell them?" He suggested.

"Yeah, I think that would work." I said. Simon gave us a polite smile.

After we left the huge office building we drove back to the flat to change clothes and then to our new flat. The girls were going to help me set up mine and Zayn's room. After we get done with that Zayn and I plan on going on a date. I really wanna see that new movie 'The Internship'. It has the guy that plays Stiles in it. I hadn't told him that he was the only reason why I wanted to watch it.

*next day*

Today Simon called and said that he managed to get us an interview for a big news show. We were headed there now. I had on a large sweater that was black and had white stripes on the bottom. I also had on a pair of pink skinny jeans and leopard or cheetah print vans. Zayn had on a nice white button up shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and black converses. He looked sexy, as always.

"Alright everybody, today we have two very special guests! Zayn Malik and Megan Payne!" The host yelled. Zayn and I walked out hand in hand and waved at the crowd, "So how are you doing today?" She asked us.

"Fantastic," Zayn answered for the both of us.

"Sooooo, I noticed you were holding hands as you walked out. Wanna tell us something?" She asked.

"A few things actually," I said.

"We are in a relationship. We have been seeing each other for almost ten months and have been boyfriend and girlfriend for almost eight." Zayn smiled and the people in the crowd cheered and yelled.

"What's the other thing you have to tell us?" The host lady asked.

"So we talked to the others about how we would say this. They told us to just show you." Zayn said. The whole studio was silent. I stood up and lifted the sweater up so my small baby bump was visible. There were gasps in the crowd then it erupted in a whole bunch of cheers. I smiled and sat back down.

"So you're pregnant?" She asked and Zayn and I both nodded, "You're so small! How far along are you?" She asked.

"I'm about four months along." I said.

"That's amazing! What do you want to have?"

"I want two little girls to spoil." Zayn smiled.

"I want a boy and a girl."

"Wait, twin?" She asked and we nodded.

"Megan, how did your brother react?"

"He was surprisingly clam." I thought.

"What about your parents?"

"Both of our parents support us. They are excited to be grandparents." Zayn said.

"What about the other boys? How did they react?"

I laughed, "When we told all four of them we were actually pregnant we said it like two parents talking to their four year old."

"The exact words I said were 'when a man and woman love each other they wrestle and the man sprays the woman with silly string and it causes a little baby to form'." Zayn laughed and so did the rest of the crowd.

"Louis was absolutely confused he was like what the crap are you talking about. I told him that I, um, got sprayed with Zayn's silly string and he was still confused so we had to come right out and say it." I laughed, thinking about his confused face.

"That's funny. Have you thought about godparents?" She asked and I chuckled once again.

"The boys have been fighting over it. Louis, Harry, and Niall insist that Liam can't be the godfather because he's the uncle."

"Now, what about hormones and cravings?"

"SHE CRIED WATCHING TRANSFORMERS!" Zayn busted out laughing and I blushed.

"Shut up Zayn. I did cry, it was when Optimus Prime died." I confirmed and the crowd laughed.

"What about cravings?"

"Peanut butter and cucumbers." Zayn said immediately.

"That doesn't sound so bad.

"I hate peanut butter and cucumbers." I smiled, "Oh, I also have wanted strawberry cake!"

"That actually sounds really good. I'm sorry now everyone, that's all the time we have now!" She said. Zayn and I then went home. I was so tired and wanted to sleep. Liam, Niall, and Harry sat up our new bed yesterday while we were out and I had put on our new sheets. It was a really freaking comfy bed. When we walked into the flat I immediately fell onto the bed and was asleep with in a minute.

Author's Note: So this is a shorter chapter and I'm sorry about that. The next one with skip a few months too.

Also, two of my fanfics need songs because they are musically based. If you give me some songs I'll mention you in the chapter your song is in.

And if you wanna see what the two outfits are and all the other outfits I have for each of the fanfics plus more go to polyvore and look me up! My username on there is meggymacquack

I love you awesome nerds <3