Chapter 9

It's been two weeks since Niall and I started dating and it's been two weeks since Zayn has talked to me. I would try to talk to him with just starting a normal conversation but he would either completely ignore me like I was invisible or he would walk away while I was in the middle of a sentence.

"Hey Meggy," Niall said as he walked into my room.

"Hey Nialler, what's up?" I asked looking up from a drawing I was working on. I was nowhere near as good as Brandi was but I was ok.

"Um, well I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date tonight." He asked and blushed. He was adorable when he blushed.

"Of course Niall, I would love to." I smiled at him.

"Alright, is 6:30 alright?" He asked.

"Yep, I'll see you then." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back then ran out of my room, I'm guessing to get things ready. I sighed and laid down against my bed. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Marcus. We had talked some more and hung out quite a bit.

"Hellllllllllo," He said as he answered the phone.

"Hey, can you come over? I need someone to talk to." I said, sighing again.

"Sure, can I bring Caspar and Alfie? We are all bored." He asks. Of course he can bring them! I loved Caspar and Alfie; they both made me laugh a lot.

"Duh," I told him, which made him laugh.

"Alright, we will be there in ten." He said then hung up. I looked around my room and saw clothes all over my room. I got up and quickly threw everything in my closet. I walked into my bathroom and picked up the clothes that were in there too and while I was in there I decided to put on a bit of makeup. After I was done in my bathroom I plopped back down on my bed and started drawing again.

I continued to draw until I heard a herd of elephants coming up the stairs. The door to my bed room burst open and there stood Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, and Marcus Butler. The saw me on my bed, looked at each other, and then dived onto my bed. I almost thought they were going to break it.

"What's up chicken butt?" Alfie asked.

"Yeah, what did you need to talk about?" Marcus asked.

"Well, Niall asked me out on a date." I said and heard them groan.

"Maybe you should talk to Zoe about something like this." Caspar suggested.

"I would love to talk to Zoe but I'm going to talk to you three instead." They all groaned again.

"Alright, so you know how I told you Niall and I had to date because of management deal and now we're actually dating." They all nodded, "Well, I like him but I feel like our relationship if feeling forced. I feel like we are better off as friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Well, you said you liked one of the other boys. Why not date him?" Caspar asked.

"Because once he found out I was dating Niall he stopped talking to me." I mumbled.

"Why did Za- I mean why did he stop talking to you?" Marcus asked. I had told him about Zayn.

"Well, I was going to tell them that I liked him and if he liked me then management would let us date instead of me dating Niall but before I got that part out he left the room. He's ignored me since then."