Chapter 18

Time skip after the tour

I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when Tom came "hey you know how my birthday is coming up" he looks at me with puppy eyes "and bills" I butt in "yeah sure whatever" he rolls his eyes "so I was thinking why don't we go shopping" he winks at me. I take a minute to think about it "why not" I get up and get dressed

I do a Smokey eye and some red lipstick before going down "damn" Tom mumbles "I can hear you ya' know" Tom puts his hands up in defense before we both head out

I connect my iPod to the car (if that even works idk but imagine it does)
And play some music "what should I put on" i turn my head to look at him "whatever" he shrugs "gladly" i smile and put on genie in a bottle by Christina Aguilera and I start singing too it for the rest of the car ride.

"Okay so where do you wanna go" he asks me "let's go to Victoria's Secret" i jump up "is it your birthday gift or bills?" He chuckles "oh right, fine let's go too ed hardy or something" I grab his hand and he follows after me.  After about 2 hours of looking for stuff I finally found the perfect gift for Bill, it was some jeans, a t-shirt and a promise ring and the good thing was that it's all in Bills style "bills gonna love that" Tom exclaims, I nod at him smiling "but most importantly do you have my gift?" he looks down at me "of course I do" i say sarcastically rolling my eyes he just chuckles at me as we go home.

ARTICLE:

Biill kaulitz's girlfriend Vana seen at the ____ mall with Tom Kaulitz?

Today at 17:32 at ____ mall was Tom kaulitz and bill kaulitz's girlfriend Seen together shopping for what looked like male clothes supposedly for Tom

Today at 17:32 at ____ mall was Tom kaulitz and bill kaulitz's girlfriend Seen together shopping for what looked like male clothes supposedly for Tom. They were also caught holding hands while walking too other stores. We asked some passers about it and they said that they were laughing, flirting and joking around as if they were dating. Later they were also seen walking outside together

Is Vana cheating on bill Kaulitz? Is this going to be the new hot couple? We'll update you!

My eyes go wide at the stupid article "what the fuck" I mumble too myself "Tom!" I yell out "what do you want" he groans "look at this..." my voice kinda cracks making min nervous "oh my god" he turns pale, he hands me back the phone in shock as he plops onto the couch. Before I could even say anything Bill, Gustav and Georg Walk through the door "finally home" Gustav sighs "rough day huh" I smile at him with a bit of nervousness in my voice, he nods enthusiastically. I look over too bill "hey Leibe how was your day" he smiles at me god his smile was just perfect "I-it was fine" I stutter out "you okay?" He ask's concerned "huh what y-yeah totally I just like need a nap haha yeah" what the fuck that sounded so fake of me. I run up the stairs and Into Bills room i sit on the bed kinda paranoid about what's going to happen. My phone starts vibrating making me flinch, i pick it up to look at the caller I'd "mom"
Oh? I Pick up "hi mom" i start the conversation "pack your stuff we're moving" she says sternly "huh what, why, where" i ask "yeah we're moving too München because your dad just got a job and we're gonna be filthy rich" i hear her laugh through the phone "but what's that gotta do with me, can't I stay here in Magdeburg it's not like you guys have been taking care of me anyway" i say in one breath "that's what I said but your father insisted to bring you because biologically your still our daughter" "mom quit it i know you don't care about that stuff" i spit out "your right i don't but it doesn't matter and either way you've embarrassed yourself by cheating on your boyfriend so I would request you come with us" her voice annoyed me "mom i didnt cheat on him you bitch don't ever think of contacting me again" i end the phone call shocked over what I said too her but what was she gonna do come and drag me out, i don't think so. I was starting to get tired from all this stress... my eyes started getting heavy and there I was asleep.

Bills PoV:
"You okay?" I ask her, i was starting too get concerned "huh what y-yeah totally I just like need a nap haha yeah" she quickly runs upstairs as my eyes follow her every step "what's up with her?" I say "bill you might want too see this" georg tosses his phone at me. My eyes glide across the article as i feel my heart drop "what..?" I look up to see Georgs disappointed face. I stand up and head to toms room "you were on a date with my girlfriend" i say pulling the "my" so he could realise she was mine "i swear it's not what it seems we only went shopping like we always do i don't know why your so mad about it this time " he couldn't even look me in the eyes "you guys were holding hands" i raise my brow "this is all a big misunderstanding" he try's too calm me down "I'll go talk with vana" i say comfy as i leave the room. I walk over to my room to see her slim sleeping figure "she is so cute" i mumble but she was with my brother.. i sit next to her caressing her head smiling. After a bit I leave to go fix this big so called "misunderstanding"

A/n
I'm so sorry for not posting I've been extremely busy after summer break and I promise to start posting more and this is just a filler i didn't know what to write here