Chapter Thirteen: A Fight Unnoticed

Willow's POV

The day was coming to a close...

Now we are living in a blue house.

House: blue.

Furniture: blue.

The cooking pot: STINKING BLUE.

I haven't seen so much blue in my life.

I get it. I wear a blue shirt. One of my favorite colors is blue. Dreamy has blue hair, eyes, and clothes. Tewtiy is a light greyish-blue sheep.

BUT WE ARE NOT BLUE STEVES.

Luckily, Dreamy and Tewtiy also didn't like the color scheme. With Dreamy's direction, we were able to change the colors to cream outside, dark brown couches, birch hardwood floors, polished diorite countertops, oak cupboards and chairs, a stone fireplace... and a personal design for each of our bedrooms.

Dreamy's room was cream on the inside like the outside. Her bed had a soft light blue comforter with white sheets. Insisting that she should have at least one plant, the small child placed a bush in a large pot on the floor next to her bed. Bookshelves adorned the wall next to her bed and a desk sat in front of the only window in her room. Her carpet was a deep brown, made from some sheep's wool. The closet was a barrel with several shelves added to it. A tiny blue couch sat in the corner of the room. In short, a small room for a small human.

For Tewtiy's bedroom, the walls were painted black with white, purple, and yellow star designs, giving it the feeling that it was night. His bed was lowered so he could jump onto it as a sheep. The bed itself had a grey comforter and sheets. That was so if he ever wanted or needed to turn into a Steve or player, he could still sleep in the same bed. The guy set up two blue wool padded benches as well to lay/sit on whenever he wanted to read or have a conversation with someone. Shelves adorned the wall next to the benches.

"But how could he grab books if he's a sheep?" you may ask. "Magic?"

No... he turns into Overseer Blue Steve, drops it onto the bench, and turns back so no one knows. To make sure of that, he had blue curtains placed over the windows. He also has a desk that sits in front of the window of his room with another bench. The final thing he had was a grey rug, completing his room.

As for my room, it had light, almost white, green walls. The bed was covered in a fluffy light blue quilt, white bed sheets, and light green pillows (lots and LOTS of pillows). The desk under my window was made of oak. On top of all that, my reading corner was covered in large blocks of soft wool, creating something like a bunch of beanbags.

This took the entire day, leaving us exhausted and very ready to go to sleep. We would worry about any other renovations in the morning.

As for Rós, the Orange Steve's built his house right next to ours, and yes, it's completely red. He said that he didn't mind it, turning down our offer to help change it up a bit. Saying goodnight, everyone went to bed.

......

...

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning was flashing all across the field where I was standing. Dreamy was shouting something, but the wind snatched her words, dragging them away before they could reach me. The young girl was blown away as well, disappearing into the trees at the edge of the field. A second later, her tall Alex form appeared in the distance just above the tree line, only to get swarmed by dark outlines. She seemed preoccupied with fighting whatever was assailing her. I decided to turn my gaze back to the world around me.