chapetr 8: basebalal guaye goes to save ahis friends acteully this aertime

(baseabaell guey and big cheeks kaito goes to the miaelinuim toweaqr and goaes to saveare theair fariends, but as asoen as atheyr got therea, 10 years guy howevaer is vaery assrong and paoewrfull..)

basebaell guey: 10 years guy!?!?!?! its you!!!!!!!!!

10 years guy: heall, basea ball guy and big cheeks katio.... i will send your friends to the joint....

baseball guey: you basdaert....

10 yearsg uy: gagaqgagagagagagagagaga (shoWes JUDGEMent guy adn vampier womean tied up) doaent take any step clsoear,, or eslea ill send taherm to the JOINT!!!!!!!!!!!1

baseball guey: you stuapied poopoo haed

10 yaers guy: ahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

basebaslal guey: gr................................... 

(big cheeks katio would punch1 0 years guy and start to sasve judgaemtng uy and vampier womean)

big cheeks kaito: hello judgemenjt guy, its gfood to see you

judegeamnt guy: ah my good friend big cheeks kaito, thx for save me

big cheeks kaito: np, now we gotta get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampire womaen: what about the cirnge and based dimesnion??!/!

judgement guy: right we gotta go to the criaeng and based dimesnion....

big cheeks kaito: whats that????

vampire womean: the cringe and base ddiemesnion are infinite dimesnions full of based and cringe.... the criange dimesnions are full of infianite CRINGE! AND THE BASED ADdimesnion is infintiely BAsED!!!! BUT who knOWES mayber the dimesaiions are beyond infintie!!!!!!!! we never know...

judgenmetn guy: wow thats crazyey..... 

vampier weoman: nwo can you healrp me saevb my boyerfirend!?!?! 

judgaemetng uy: fine......... 

big cheeks kaito: ill leave it all up to you guys, c you later...

judgement guy: bye big cheeks kaito

vampire womaen: lets go (enters cringe dimension)

(as they enter the cringe dimension they see beyond infinietes of crieng athat normaelly earsaes somaeone froaem exaiastance... but thaey survieval...)

baseaball maen: wel guess iam goaen now, sea you

big cheeks kaito: ko bye