0 // kisses like cream

as they parted their lips, they both gasped for air.

once he had his breathing back to normal, he sighed and threw his head back.

she blinked several times.
"w-what's wrong? did i do something wr-wrong?"

he quickly snapped his head forward and looked into her eyes.

"oh, no, petal. you are amazing. it's just that i have work, but i don't want to leave. you see, cali, i'm addicted to your kisses. they are so soft, so delicate, they make me overwhelmed with pure bliss. but, at the same time they keep drawing me in. i'm an addict for the pressure of your lips on mine. kisses.. kisses like cream, your kisses are so gentle, but still light a raging fire inside me. kisses like cream."

cali dipped her head, hiding her burning cheeks. she didn't know how to word what she was thinking, so she answered:
"trust me, i feel the same about y-you."

---

heyoO. I think this is gonna be a new fanfic that I hope you guys like ???

I am not sure how long the chapters are going to be, but I am trying to make them longer!!

Also, I used to have two other fanfic on here but I deleted them because they weren't going anywhere (plus I writ them in 2012-2013 so they were supER carrot-y((oops)) and they were shit).

+ I had the idea myself ((if you are thinking of stealing this DON'T)) and I didn't copy off anyone.

Yea, 'kisses like cream' is a line in Liam's solo in SML.
NAh, I don't know yet if her walk is so mean.
But, her booty might be jaw-dropping in jeans ;))

& I like the name Cali ((like short for California (?) might be a back up story i dont know just wait yeah lol))

But the a/n will be super shORT but I just have long one today okie

Sorry ily bYE
-annalise ((but all my friends call me analice :( ))