1 // shopping

cali never really liked to go out and party. but, as she approached her 20th birthday, her friends seemed to be planning a big extravaganza. at first, they kept it hidden, but as time passed, ellie, a close friend of hers, accidentally let it slip.

she told them all numerous times each that she didn't want a party, and that cali didn't want heaps of people she didn't know surrounding her, but her friends did not listen and let the planning go on ahead.

about a week from the party, cali was told where to go, what time, and what to wear. the dress they had chosen for her was too short and made her butt look too big, the time was way too late for cali's likings and she would have to arrive at the party by myself.

when the day before her birthday arrived, she had nothing to do. all cali's friends were organising things for the party and apparently too busy to text her back. she decided on going for a walk, thinking about maybe dropping into the mall along the way and buy something for herself. after all, tomorrow was her birthday.

as she reached the mall, cali tucked her headphones into her ears, unlocked her phone (a gift from cali's parents) and played, 'heaven knows i'm miserable now,' by the smiths.

she entered several clothes stores but, still did not find anything that she liked. cali quickly headed to lovisa, where she saw a very cute set of rings. after buying those, she went for another walk around.

cali was looking through a drug store, when she stumbled over hair dye. she suddenly really wanted to dye her hair, more than cali ever wanted to before. so, without another thought, she turned on her heel and walked to the hairdressers.

----

SORRY MY CHAPTERS ARE SUPER SHORT & INFORMATIVE BUT UNDER 20% POWER ON MY IPOD SO I GTG BUT ILYGSM🍃🎐🔮🔥💞💸🐲