Warm haze

You smile hearing Dom walk through the door as you put down the joint you finished rolling putting it in the small box on the nightstand meeting him halfway in the hall. "Hey love" you hug him tightly as he kisses your forehead "Hi Mi cielo" you both walk in the bedroom sitting back down on your side of the bed as he changes, sitting next to you as an episode of Forensic Files comes on grabbing your lighter and your joint putting the end in your mouth fixing to light it when you saw Dom looking at you raising a brow as you hold the joint "Do you want to try? I don't know whether you're drug tested but". He laughs as he gently takes the joint, putting it in his mouth as you tell him what to do giggling at him coughing after taking a puff of the joint as he clears his throat "You okay? You want more?" he nods taking a small puff holding it in before coughing it out drinking water as you watch tv putting the joint in a hemostat clamp, hearing giggles looking to see dom laid next to you rubbing his eyes "You feel alright baby?" tapping his arm making him look at you, bursting out laughing when you see his eyes glassy and glazed over a light red and the goofy grin on his face "I feel really nice mi media naranja" giggling as he lays his head on your lap. You finish off the joint watching a random movie as you feel the hunger in your belly grow "Be right back I'm getting food" ordering takeout on your phone and bringing it upstairs seeing dom giggling, making you laugh as he shimmies his shoulders while eating making you laugh even more taking multiple videos of him high out of his mind sending them to the rest of the judgement day earning many different texts from the three "Oh god is he high? 😶‍🌫️" from Finn, "He looks like he is living viva la raza now hon 🤣" from Damian, and "I am literally laughing on the floor I need to be there the next time this happens! 🤣👀" from Rhea. After eating, he cuddles to your side as you put music on that helps him calm down slowly running your fingers through his hair occasionally stopping and massaging his scalp as he giggles every once and awhile until you felt his breathing even out and his heart beat a bit slower than his elevated heart beat you felt when he laid his chest against you, smiling while he slept doing things around the house sending a picture of him asleep to judgement day earning a lot of laughing emoji's while you finished laundry. You went back to bed and went to sleep for a few hours waking up to see dom watching tv "You good honey?" he turns smiling sweetly his eyes still a bit glazed but definitely not as much as earlier "I feel fucking great" you laugh as he drinks water remembering that earlier you told him to drink a good amount to help him feel better when he comes down from the high "That water good?" he pouts his lips out as you shake your head placing a kiss on his cheek as you both play gears of war on your Xbox until you both went downstairs eating dinner and answering a facetime from rhea with finn and damian behind her. "Hey Dom you still feeling viva la raza over there" he raises a brow before the three burst out laughing while you quietly giggled earning a shocked yell from Dom being gently tackled down and tickled by him "You take it back bomboncita! baby why!" you laugh and scream as he tickles you while the other three laugh and yell as the two of you wrestle around on the bed until you both fall on the floor laughing "Okay we gotta go play nice now and let us know when this happens again! I wanna be there" you both wave bye hearing the phone hang up "I wanna do that again" you shake your head as you both get ready for bed and lay down "I love you bebe" squeezing his hand as he brings you to him with your back to his chest and his arm over your waist gently rubbing his thumb into your skin "I love you sweetness" falling asleep a few minutes later feeling him lightly kiss your neck before you went out.