Beach day

The cool breeze blows against your warm tanned skin as you get up and head to the water after putting plugs in your ears. You and your girlfriend Chyna had a few weeks off from wrestling and training so you decided to go on vacation to the beach to relax and spend much needed time with each other, smiling as you watch her walking by the water as you tan before jogging in the water, squealing as you dip your body in the cool water until you feel arms wrap around your waist kissing Chyna's cheek as you walk deeper in the water until neither of you could feel the sand under your feet before swimming together, laughing as the two of you grab your towels and getting lunch enjoying the weather as the day goes on even slowly walking on the beach and in the water when night came and the two of you being brave decide to skinny dip in the cool water. Both of you giggle as you splash each other and swim in the water feeling chills run up your body when her warm hand touches your cool skin as the two of you walk out of the water, the two of you dress yourselves and head back to the small house you were staying in nearby for two weeks washing each other in cool water to help a little bit of sunburn before putting aloe on them, having dinner on the porch, and slowly fall asleep as you watch reruns of MASH having a wonderful time for the rest of the time you spend together at the beach before heading back home and winding down before going to training and wrestling.