The Splash

As I was walking home I felt the grip of a hand grab me my heart started to pound as fear struck me. I tried pushing the masked man of me which led him to loosen up a little. I though this is my chance as I started to kick and screamed the people who were walking pass didn't even look my way. As he put a cloth on my moth only people still their did nothing but watch As i tried to escape. They watched with glee while I was fighting for my life my step-father after my mother pass made it hard for others to care.

  And I didn't make it easy for people either but they didn't really care and I didn't care for them. My eyes started to get drowsy i was trying so hard to stay awake and i lost its grip. Now was thrown into a van to my new home of 16 years, a true gladiator for the animals. I remember that day very clearly I was still drowsy and saw a receptionist man saying something and handing money before i blacked out again. Then they were walking through a hallway where it had cells at each sides i tried to fight again but i fell asleep.

  I awoke squished we were cell bound with a bunch of children stuck together just starving waiting for my death. The room had a horrible smell that could be burned into your nose and the room we were in had no space. I was close to the bars and could see that the other side had a cell similar to ours. We were so close that the only way we could move without hurting each other was to wait to get bought off. We all had to be quiet when you heard foot steps echoing cause you never know whos coming in.

  A man with the receptionist started to walk past i notice the receptionist was trying to buddy up with the man. As they started to get closer I notice the had a red and black suit with a top had that covered the a bubulinc plage mask he wore. I notice some of the girls was trying to swap places with the boys so they wouldn't get sold. Since i was in the front i could help them other that talk the blows from each other. I felt a glare at me while i was taking the pain without screaming and the same man who was walking down was starting at me.

  The man smirked and said " I'm buying 5 girls 5 boys and -" pointing straight at me he said " and that one to". I was confused of my was i chosen instead of randomly picked as the cell opened 5 boys and me walked out with the 5 girls. The girls were grabbing their rags of clothes that they still had and silently cried while we were lined up. They put blindfolds on us until we reached our destination we were separated and had helpers fatten us up and bathed us until we were in good health. I had though a cult had bought us but no it was much worse see i only though they were a cult cause they kept saying that we were going to fix humanity.

  I didn't know man with a peculiar mask that bought was a true demon and he was only the beginning of this hell. He was known as "The doctor" a vicious man who only experimented on people as his words were to make them better than they ever were. A man who only wore a bubonic plague mask and a suit always known to be around flowers known for death. And In his laboratory there were alot flowers in hallways growing and being taken care of and each room had flower.There was a pungent smell as we open the door i was confused to see a lot of containers filled with something as I walked up to be seeing a child hand touching the glass as I screamed in terror he laughed with glee.

   The doctor said" welcome to your new home were we can fix our species together" as he turned around I heard him say" put im in a container and try the 0456 on him I believe he's a fighter ". As soon as I heard that I tired to runway but they stook me with a needle and i couldn't move until they dragged me to a new room. Once i could finally more i tried looking for a way to escape but it was nothing but an empty room. I tried ignoring the pungent smell and stains of blood I looked at one of the vents to see that it was the type that only go up. There were multiple vents connecting to this room and it carried the voices of others I heard echoes of different types of screams.

  Smoke filled the room I started to back away while i see hem hit more buttons to let some more of this type of steam into the room. All I did was try not to breathe but the smoke covered the whole room as it became thick I had no choice but to breathe.The pain was so extreme that it caused vomiting up blood and my tears turned to blood. My veins were so see though that they knew which one to stick the needle in I was so weak that I couldn't even fight back. I had pass out and was drowsy to see an operating room were they were testing to see any differences i couldn't move i saw the doctor shook his head no to show i had no differences.

  As soon as he looked down he noticed i was awake tried to ask for help but all he did was smile and grab a needle to stick it in me. I woke up sour with more pain then ever i turn to see another person hit the button with a smug look. All I could do was try not to breathe but the smoke but my body was in pain it started to seep in slowly that I had no choice but to breathe.The pain was so worse than last time it caused vomiting up blood and made a puddle. I was so tired that i couldn't even fight and my veins were the same as last time that they knew which one to stick the needle in.

  After awhile i had gotten use to the routine that i loss track on how many days i was in their for. They only thing i could do to get my mind off of the experiment was to exercise everyday.That i got use to exercising in the smoke until i pass out but off course it had its side affects. I started to notice that my nails would get longer than normal , then back pain started to happen, and headaches too. Then that day the last day i realize the effect of the smokes and what they were doing to me.

  My body mutated into something cat-like most of my body had cat-like parts, for instance that my body had mutated to have claws. Someone came in and tried sticking me with a needle my body retracted claws to scratch at them and broke through the metal plate they had holding the needle. I ran out the door the only reason I got caught was because another person walked in and hit me with another dose of the smoke for trying to escape. This time I had grown a tail and cat ears as I realized what happened when they came in with another needle trying to take me to the doctor again. I scratched through the plate and ripped through their stomach as they screamed in pain and I ran while I still had the chance I could see through the dark.

>^-_-^<(The End thx for reading )To Be Continued. ... .  1352 words