Sleepover Pt. 1

"Okay, see you later tonight!" Lily Dean said excitedly..!

   After hanging up the phone, Lily Dean hurried to her bedroom. She just made plans to have a sleepover at her best friends' house! Even though she is 23 years old and gets excited about sleepovers, she'll try not to regress around her best buddy! Just thinking about it makes her nervous. *chills suddenly run down* Anyway - "let's not think about that..!'' She remarks. Lily Dean hasn't regressed around her friend Ren before, but hopes to one day be comfortable enough to do so.
What makes her more nervous is the unknown reaction from Ren... 'What would he say?' or ' What would he do?' These thoughts and others pass through Lilys' head as she looks for her most comfy pajamas in preparation for the sleepover.

   "Maybe I should take a short nap.. or something before I head out." She thinks out loud, but soon finds herself fast asleep with an alarm ready... you know... just in case.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

    Finally, at the last "Beep!" The alarm was turned off at 5:00 pm. Poor Lily was feeling all grogy and felt like she maybe slept for a bit too long. Looking at her phone, there were no missed calls or messages, which was good. Yet, it was time to get out of bed and get ready to go. With a looong sigh, she swung her legs off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. After a short time, she was finally ALL set to go. Mentally going through a checklist as she walked out the door with a backpack, keys, snacks, and any other things she claimed to have "needed."

   "I wonder if I should stop and get a cup of coffee for the both of us! Hmmm... sure! Why not!" Lily Dean pulled into the Drive - Thru and began to order "RenRens" favorite coffee/espresso drink and then her own. By time she was pulling up into the driveway of Rens' house, her phone alarm rang, notifying her that she was late...
      "I hope he won't be too mad at me, it's only a few minutes from what I said..." Lily Dean pouted a little as she walked up to the door. Finally knocking, after trying to balance the coffees, and everything else she brought.

      "Hey! Come on in!" Ren said with a heartwarming smile and helping Lily with the coffee.
      "Thank you! Oh~ thanks!" Lily said as she walked in and respectfully took off her shoes. They both began to talk casually and walked towards the kitchen. Ren began asking if she was hungry or if she'd like a small snack to go along with her coffee. She replied with a soft 'no, thank you,' and the conversation resumed.

    "Well, should we head over to the living room? I have a surprise for you~" Ren said encouragingly, and Lily looked a bit confused but soon agreed.

      While walking to the living room, Lily wondered 'What could be the surprise, it can't possibly be ice cream and movies~ can it...?!' It wasn't long before she looked even more confused. All she had seen was a bed sheet hanging from the ceiling fan..? Definitely NOT what she was thinking for a surprise ... (huh?).

...Oh My Gosh!!!

    No way he did all this!? As she followed RenRen around the couches that were covered with the sheet, Lily Dean was totally shocked! No, she was AMAZED!!

   She seen pillows on pillows, a few plush blankets and a comforter blankets laid out... Wait! There's even cartoons to pick from, and a bowl of popcorn and what looks like never-ending snacks!! If there were lights, of any sort, Lily Dean would've regressed right there on the spot..! Boy, was she SO close to regressing. Everything in her body wanted to do so, if she looked any longer, she knew she would... So tearing her eyes away and forcing her head up to look at RenRen, she sees the kindest look and wants to cry or squeal...or something!! How? How did he know or even remember that she's been wanting to have a fort to sleep in during a sleepover!? Then she thinks of this morning, to the contents of their conversation over the phone, "What's something you'd like to do most at a sleepover?... Anything else?"
      "You... you did all this because of what I said in the phone call..? Did you take notes or something?! This is like - Spot on...!" Lily Dean was becoming more excited as she spoke. They may have met just a year ago, but he was her BEST friend and seems to be the ONLY one who pays attention to the small details. She feels like the most important person in the world because of him!

     "Do you like it?" He asked nervously.
     "Oh my goodness! YES!!!" Lily was squealing by now, shaking Rens' arm as she jumped up & down. He was so happy to see her excited because of his efforts. He couldn't help but smile, and while Lily was trying to calm down. Both blushing from the impulsive contact as Lily finally let go. A short moment of silence followed before Lily asked, "Can I enter the fort and see all that is inside?"
        "Of course! Let's get comfy and watch some movies!" Ren was happy they both shared the same excitement for the evening.