LET'S GO ON A DAY TRIP

Saturday morning, the sun is bright and there's not a sound in the apartment. Both Lily and Ren are sitting on the couch. One on the phone playing games and the other staring out the window, which over looks the bustling street below. Suddenly there's noise breaking the silence, a loud heavy sigh.

"Let's go somewhere today..! I'm crazy bored..! I mean look at all those people out there!" Lily says to Ren, her eyes not leaving the window once. Ren looks up from his phone and thinks hard on this, trying to think on where they should go.

"Well, where would you like to go? There are a few places we can go to." Ren was about to suggest places, but decided against it when he seen her eyes light up. "Yes? Why are you looking like that?" He asked Lily with caution.

"We can totally go to the amusement park!!" Lily was SOO excited that she went from the bay window straight to the couch shaking Ren's hands with her 'super strength'. "Please! PLEEAASSEE!!!" She began pleading, excitement overflowing in her eyes. Not long after she was listing all the reasons why they both should go, and why it would be absolutely crazy if they didn't go! Ren just listened till she was done, a couple laughs escaped and some funny looks from Lily, but nonetheless he agreed to go.

~~~

At the amusement park, Lily and Ren were able to purchase a day pass. Dozens of people zoom past and children run to the next rollercoaster and water rides. Long lines at every ride and concession stand with food or even just for drinks. Just hearing the joyful and yet terrified screams from the rollercoasters, made Lily so happy and excited to be here with Ren.

"What should we do first..!? That doesn't include food?" Lily was so excited and absolutely positive that she didn't want to eat first.

"Hmm, how about we start with that one?" Ren pointed to the tallest green and yellow rollercoaster. Lily's mouth fell open, "YES!!", without thinking she took Ren's hand and they to get ran to get into the long line.

"Oh my gosh!! We're next!" Lily was so excited, Ren was equally excited and couldn't wait for it to be their turn.

"RenRen...I'm starting to get nervous..."Her hand squeezing tightly around his hand.

"It's okay, you can continue to hold my hand during the ride." He replied, while holding her hand tightly. Looking up at him, she smiled that eye closing smile, and said 'Ookay! I will!' before Ren could reply, the ride instructor yelled, "OK! You two are next, please sit here and fasten your safety belts. Then we'll come around and make sure you're in there nice and safe."

After making sure they were safe the instructor said a few safety rules before starting the ride. "- Lastly, we thank you for choosing our park, and have fun." The ride had sounded a bell, and slowly began moving. Being the first ones to see the drop was no joke, and definitely wasn't for those who had something to eat first. They hadn't moved too far and yet grabbing Ren's hand was the only thing Lily could think of. Why? Oh! Beacuse Lily was already closing her eyes. "Make sure you open your eyes for a little bit of the ride! HAHA!" Ren poked fun a bit. Slowly opening her eyes, she seen that they were already so high, and there was no need for an inclining start. Just as Lily was bout to say something, She seen the upcoming drop..."oh no.. I- AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Zooming down Ren and Lily screamed and tried to keep looking straight ahead. Even more screams were heard behind them, and catching just a glimpse of each other on a sharp turn, Lily still had Ren's hand and surprisingly, she lifted both their hands in the air! Which resulted in Ren screaming even louder than before! Lily made the best of that two minute ride.

Lily was laughing crazily and sputtered, "OH MY GOSH!! HAHA YOU SCREAMED SO LOUD!!" Ren looked and at her like she was crazy, but soon began to join her in laughing. After a few more rides, it was definitely time to have a 'yummy snack'. At the food stand, they ordered just a couple smaller foods and waters for now. Taking a seat, Lily sighed happily and ate her snack while kicking her legs. Ren thought this was so incredibly cute, he chuckled aloud and also sighed happily. Finally looking up from her snack she seen that he was smiling to himself, now that she was a bit confused from that smile, Lily was about to ask why he was smiling and what looked liked mumbling something, but was cut off.

"You're too cute Lily." Ren said looking at her with that one certain smile, the one where she couldn't quite place. She looked at him like he was crazy and random.

"HAHA What!? Ren~ that was so random! I wasn't even doing anything that would be cute!" She laughs out loud blushing madly. Ren couldn't be mad at this reaction, he knew she didn't see herself the way he does. He laughs aloud as well and soon suggested that they get onto some more rides and walk some more.

~~~

"Ahhhh~ I AM SO TIRED!!" Lily and Ren complain together as they plop onto the couch back at Lily's place. By now, it was almost 10:00pm when they got back, and they were beyond tired, they were exhausted. By now, they both knew that when it was too late to go home, one was to spend the night. You know, for safety reasons first and then of course...cuddles. They plop into their sides of the bed and fall fast asleep after saying their 'goodnights' and slurring words of how much fun each one had today. Lily's final thought before falling fast asleep was 'Ahh, I wish we can have fun like this forever...'. Both dream of the amazing time they had, from the comforting snacks to handholding on the rides, and even holding hands after some. Needless to say, the handholding after rides was the best part of today, for both of them. They were over the moon for each other, just a little contact like hugs to holding hands, was exciting for them. Smiles on their faces at the end of the night, while the morning will consist of loud laughs and over exaggerated stories of the previous adventure.