Bio

Name: Vivian Byrne

Age: 18

Race: Human? (we'll see~)

Family: 

Scarlet Byrne (Older sister)

Ethnicity: Irish

Home: Ireland

Job: Huntik Foundation Operative

Looks:

(Please note that her eyes will be blue and not orange)

Personality: Vivian is calm, smart and kind. She keeps her cool and accesses the situation carefully. She is brave and does not hesitate to stand up and protect others. She can be flirty if given the opportunity but still keeps a professional attitude. She is also a little shy when given full attention in a crowded room. Although she is extremely scary to others if you pissed her off. She is also multilingual.

Likes: Her girls, Her sister, Team Dante, Being a Seeker, Helping others, Searching for secrets, History, Mythology, Her titans, Exploring lost cities, Travelling the world, Messing with Lok (The 2 are childhood friends just like her sister), Discussing myths and legends with Sophie, Learning new languages, Sparring with Kiba.

Dislikes: The Organization, Blood Spirals, Riser, Perverts.

Harem:

Rias

Akeno

Koneko

Xenovia

Asia

Rossweise

Sona

Tsubaki

and more later on in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is the author. You can call me Althea or Sasha its up to you. I would like to give a heads-up to you readers that I will update the story depending on my motivation. So please expect that I might end up discontinue the story one day but I will try my best.

I will like to note that Vivian will be taking Issei's place.

The next chapter will be showcasing the titans in her possession. She will still have Draig as her sacred gear but things will go into slight twist which you will see in the story.

That is all I came to say. See guys next chapter. Author out.