Chapter 8: A Dance of Whispers

Location: Kuoh Academy

3rd pov

Morning sunlight bathed the school grounds as students began streaming into Kuoh Academy. However, the usual hustle and bustle took an unexpected turn as two captivating figures made their entrance. Whispers spread like wildfire as Rias Gremory and Vivian Byrne strolled through the school gates arm in arm. The unexpected pairing drew the attention of curious onlookers.

Rias Gremory, the epitome of beauty and confidence, had her arm wrapped around the newcomer, Vivian Byrne. The unexpected pairing left the student body in awe, their hushed conversations trying to decipher the connection between the devilish charm of Rias and the mysterious allure of Vivian. Murmurs were everywhere around the 2 girls.

Random boy student 1: "Woah, what the heck?! Look at those two beauties!"

Random boy student 2: "Man, they're so hot!"

Random girl student 1: "Isn't that Rias? Who's that next to her?!"

Random girl student 2: "Isn't that the new student, Vivian Byrne? When did those two get so close?!"

Random girl student 1: "God, I'm so jealous! I want Rias to hug me like that!"

Random girl student 2: "Girl, you have a boyfriend."

Random girl student 1: "So?"

Random girl student 2: "...Bruh"

The students were all gossiping around them but the two girls paid no attention. Or perhaps they had other things in mind.

Vivian tried to maintain composure, but the close proximity of Rias, her arm snugly hugging Vivian's, made it a challenging feat. The proximity, especially the contact with Rias' well-endowed form, left Vivian feeling a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. Attempting to focus on the task at hand, escorting Rias to her class, Vivian couldn't help but blush at the softness pressing against her arm. She chided herself internally for such distracting thoughts, only to find herself inadvertently noticing the softness of Rias's figure. She scolded herself internally for the unintentional focus on Rias's curves and tried to suppress the blush that crept up on her.

Vivian POV

'God, how did it get to this?' After the chaotic morning back at the house, Rias and I thought it would alright to just walk to school together. I was just asking her nicely so why did it come to this. Next thing I knew, she hugged my arm and wouldn't let go no matter how much I budged. sigh~ I adverted my eyes at the beautiful crimson haired girl next to me.

'Gotta say, she's quite pretty up close. As expected from the number 1 beauty of Kuoh Academy. Her figure is like that of a model if she ever wishes to be. Her body proportions are all in the right places' My eyes, inadvertently, looked down at my arm that was trapped between her breast.

'Especially her-'

I quickly looked away, 'No! Don't Vivian! No dirty thoughts! Don't be a pervert! Scarlet thought you better than that!' I tried to get rid of the blush on my face so no one would notice. Unbeknownst to me, someone did.

Rias pov

Rias, was smiling happily while still hugging Vivian's arm. Ignoring the various stares at her as she was used to it on a daily basis.

After Mrs. Hyoudou left the room, the two of us decided to walk to together to school after the generous breakfast offered by the married couple. Although, it seemed we had created a misunderstanding with them.

But Rias wasn't complaining. Slightly happy.

When Vivian offered to take me to class, I thought I should play with her a little and hugged her arm. Entrapping it between my breast. While doing so I found that her arm had muscles. Not muscled jacked like those wrestlers but trained enough to feel that she worked out on occasion.